Started by sawguy21, August 05, 2020, 11:41:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sawguy21

old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Sedgehammer

Prolly to busy on his dumb phone.
Necessity is the engine of drive

Old Greenhorn

Quote from: sawguy21 on August 05, 2020, 11:41:11 AMHow could he not notice the load had shifted?
If you don't look, you won't see.
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

samandothers

Wow! He  is lucky to be alive!

thecfarm

Not even a $400 fine.   ::)  :o
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Iwawoodwork

There is no way a sober/ non impaired/ not distracted driver could not feel that much wood shift that far over. with that much wood hanging off to the side that pickup had to shift .  especially if that wood was positioned up on the head ache rack originally. If the driver was not impaired then they are to stupid to deserve a drivers license.

farmfromkansas

Wonder how many ambulance chasers have been to the hospital to see the injured rider?  Would be a great case for them.
Most everything I enjoy doing turns out to be work

Old Greenhorn

Quote from: thecfarm on August 05, 2020, 05:25:36 PM
Not even a $400 fine.   ::)  :o
I wouldn't worry about the fine. The fact that the any ticket was issued will put the cyclist in fine shape for his civil suit, which I expect, should result in making his life a little easier.
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

Thank You Sponsors!