iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Missing posters

Started by dnalley, April 07, 2009, 12:42:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dnalley

Question for Jeff-----Maybe this is the right place to ask or maybe it's none of my business at all, but I've been wondering---what happened to Fencerow Phil?  I read a lot and post very little.  Guess some come and go?, huh?  Been wondering and finally decided to ask, so hope this is not out of line.  Thanks Dwight

Jeff

No idea. You are right, some come, some go and we don't know why.  Most times though its best not to ask publicly just in case there is a reason that should be kept private. An admin can answer questions more readily in instant messages, but in regards to the coming and goings of members, the odds are, we won't know or may not be at liberty to say.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Swede

Some............. ;) just comes in here now and then for reading but can´t find the time for writing so a whole world can understand. This language takes some time for a poore Swede.
The dog has to go out, 2 hrs. a day I didn´t spend before we got that lovely dog.
Annika´s hens needs anywhere to rest, building a hen house also takes some time.
The last months I´ve also spent many hours digging for job. The telephone and mail box is dead, more or less. Not so many want sawing and the industries is going slow and don´t use so much compressed air.

Swede. *still alive* ;D
Had a mobile band sawmill, All hydraulics  for logs 30\"x19´, remote control. (sold it 2009-04-13)
Monkey Blades.Sold them too)
Jonsered 535/15\". Just cut firewood now.

ellmoe

Swede, Good to hear from you. Best of luck in tough times . "Hang in there" ( American slang for, keep trying). ;)

Mark
Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

WH_Conley

I know where you are coming from.

What kind of chikens  ya got? 

Free range, feed themselves.
Bill

crtreedude

I suspect for some, they come in because they have an idea to do some cutting of wood, or have specific questions about something. They ask their questions, and then after a time, drop out.

For a while I was so busy I couldn't participate. And even now, I don't have a lot to say about wood and such. As you can tell from my post counts, I once had lots to say.  :D

I come more for the companionship more than the knowledge now. It isn't that I know it all, it is just that most of the questions have either been answered, or I learned the hard way.

So, how did I end up here anyway?

Swede

Now and then I´m here just for reading but today I also want to make som exercising in a foreign language.
Beside the Labr. retriver Zassy we now have a black german shepherd 6-7 months old in the house. It´s not our dog but the swedish army´s. When she is 15-18 months they´ll make a test if they can use her for anything. Just 20% is good enough. She takes much more than Zassy did.

Oct. 4 -10 We started to fire the stove I found for our house. Before that we had electric heating wich was way too expensive. At the end of the year we had got back the money we spent in material for the stove, chimney and inspection! I did all the work.
This summer the plan was to paint the house and put a heater into the workshop to but there will be no time for that.

A couple of weeks agoo I woke up at 2 in the night and found the kitchen burning. A disconnection in a lamp had set fire to it. There is a good thing with fire, now we don´t have to talk about a new kitchen, I have to buy one.  ;D

The hens are 6 now. Ther is 2 chickens too and one of the hens is brooding. It,s an orphington. We also have Australop, Maran, Rhode Island Red, Welsumer, Vorwerk, Just one or two of each breed.

Today my son and his family is coming for some days. I´ve not seen them since the wedding.

Swede.
Had a mobile band sawmill, All hydraulics  for logs 30\"x19´, remote control. (sold it 2009-04-13)
Monkey Blades.Sold them too)
Jonsered 535/15\". Just cut firewood now.