iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Official 2018 15th annual PiGROAST RSVP topic.

Started by Jeff, June 04, 2018, 04:09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harold

Sandi and I are planning to make the long haul again this year. Does that make 59

Magicman

2011 was our very first Pig Roast and we have only missed one (2014) since.  Last year Marty went with me instead of Pat.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

DbltreeBelgians

The wife said let's go 8) so if I can find a good campgrounds mark Brent and Jill from DblTree Belgians as 61.
This will be our first time to the famed PigRoast.

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Corley5

We may make it.  We have to be in Kalamazoo by 6PM Saturday evening and may have to pick up one of the kids friends in Grand Rapids on our way.  Looks like it's 3 hours plus from Harrison to Kalamazoo.  So we'd have to leave the party around 2.  Add four for a new total of 65.
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

submarinesailor

If things go as planned (and that's a big IF) you can add 2 (67) more for the wife and I. 8) 8)

I have a post-op doctors appointment at 10:00 AM on the 2nd and we are planning to leave for Harrison right after it.  Got to leave early Sunday morning because the wife has one on Tuesday. 

Getting old is a bitch. ::) ::) ::) ::)

Looking forward to seeing you guys.  Can't believe it's been 10 years since we were there.

Bruce

LeeB

'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Spidermonkey

petefrom bearswamp

Da roast is lookin  good!!
Highlight of our summer.
Cant wait
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

jb616

Myself and a friend that helped restore my LT30...72

Jeff

It's getting real. Tammy and her mom dumped the first load in the forestry forum polebarn.

DPatton

My wife says we need to take some time off and burn up some serious fossil fuel pulling our 5th wheel around the country.
My wife Stephanie, our son Jesse James, and myself makes 75.

We are looking forward to meeting you all.

Does anyone have suggestions on a good R.V. park with electric hookups (50amp), plenty of shade, and maybe a place for Jesse to do some fishing?

TimberKing 1600, 30' gooseneck trailer, Chevy HD2500, Echo Chainsaw, 60" Logrite.

Work isn't so bad when you enjoy what your doing.
D & S Sawmill Services

Jeff

We have a state park within 3 miles and lots of other campgrounds. 20 lakes within 20 minutes. :) 

DR Buck

Quote from: DPatton on July 13, 2018, 03:15:29 PM

Does anyone have suggestions on a good R.V. park with electric hookups (50amp), plenty of shade, and maybe a place for Jesse to do some fishing?

Countryside Campground is about 3 miles from the pig roast and is a nice place.  We'll be staying there again this year.   
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Wildflower

Hey we just pick up 2 large tubs of Blueberry Waffle Cone Ice Cream. For all the people in the know... It is the best ice cream around. 8)
Co-owner of The Forestry Forum.

goose63

smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_clapping
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Busy Beaver Lumber

It is with deep regrets that i say that Mrs. Beaver and I will not be able to make the Pig Roast this year. I am scheduled for my gastric sleeve surgery on August 13 and we have quite a bit of orders to get out between now and that date so that i can take a few weeks to recover from the surgery without being forced to get back at it too soon. Will miss and be thinking of you all.
Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
Epilog Mini 18 Laser Engraver with rotary axis
Digital Wood Carver CNC Machine
6 x 10 dump trailer
Grizzly 15in Spiral Cut Surface Planer
Grizzly 6in Spiral Cut Joiner
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Save a tree...eat a beaver!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Wildflower on July 16, 2018, 04:30:04 PM
Hey we just pick up 2 large tubs of Blueberry Waffle Cone Ice Cream. For all the people in the know... It is the best ice cream around. 8)
Can I get this on AMAZON?  ;D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Jeff

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Just an inquiry....
If one said Ice Cream lover were to desire a purchase of Blueberry Waffle Cone Ice Cream,
where would turn his / her attention for purchase?

(Is the stuff for sale at a store?)  ;D

Jeff

DR Buck

Quote from: Jeff on July 16, 2018, 10:31:10 PM
Can we get a new poston on Amazon??

Yes you can.     ;D

You can also get a "Slick" poston on ebay.    Not that our poston is not slick.    :D

Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Mike_P.

Jeanette and I will be there. Does that make the count 77?

RMay

It looks like l will be coming  on Saturday.  They will be two of as. Do we need to bring anything.
RMay in Okolona Arkansas  Sawing since 2001 with a 2012 Wood-Miser LT40HDSD35-RA  with Command Control and Accuset .

Thank You Sponsors!