Previous topic - Next topic

pappy19

2008 F-250 V-10
2007 Lincoln LT
1996 Ford Bronco
Kubota 900 RTV
Shindiawa fan

Tom_in_Mo.

Pappy19  there was a story similiar to this one going around when Kurt was quarter back for the Rams. Seems like a little to quick decision was made in St.Louis,uh?

TexasTimbers

Man that's great. I wasn't caring who was going to win or lose the Super Bowl, wasn't even going to watch, but now I am pulling for the Cards. :)
The oil is all in Texas, but the dipsticks are in D.C.

Warbird

Quote from: TexasTimbers on January 27, 2009, 04:01:24 PM
Man that's great. I wasn't caring who was going to win or lose the Super Bowl, wasn't even going to watch, but now I am pulling for the Cards. :)

Me too.

SamB

I live in Steelers territory and they're my favorite pro team, however I've always liked Kurt Warner and thought he was a class act and a winner. I liked how he helped Marc Bulger, WVU product; develop into an NFL starting QB even though it may have cost Kurt his job with the Rams. Hope Kurt and Larry Fitzgerald have a big day to keep it entertaining, but I want to see the Steelers get number six. ;D

TexasTimbers

The Cowgirls, 49ers, and Steelers all have 5 Super Bowl wins. When I was in the 10th and 11th grades of high school in 1974 - 1976, we lived in Chesapeake, Va. I attended Indian River H.S.

Those were the heady days of Terry Bradshaw and Rocky Blier, Franco, and Swann. Mean Joe Greene and Jack Ham. My parents used to give me heck because when the Cowboys and Steelers would play I would cheer for both teams. :D

I liked Staubach and crew as much as I liked Bradshaw and crew. I was probably the only kid on the planet who cheered for the Cowboys AND the Steelers. Certainly the only one in Redskin country. Sure hated them Redskins though. Hated is a nice word for what i felt for them no good stinky Skins. And still do ;D

But I don't like todays Steelers and don't want them to be the first to 6.

Warbird

I've never been a Steelers fan, having been born in Dallas and all.  ;)

TexasTimbers

Why, you old Native Texan, you. I didn't know that. No wonder you are a good 'ol boy. ;D

smiley_fiddler smiley_horserider

Raider Bill

Would like to see the steelers get 6 but then again the cards are so much a underdog I'd like to see them get at least one.

I'm going Cards.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Warbird

Quote from: TexasTimbers on January 28, 2009, 11:17:48 AM
Why, you old Native Texan, you. I didn't know that. No wonder you are a good 'ol boy. ;D

smiley_fiddler smiley_horserider

Heh.  My grandfolks still live in Dallas.  If I get to talking to them too long, I pick up the old drawl like I never left.  ;D

cheyenne

Go...Birdies... 8) 8) 8) 8)...Cheyenne
Home of the white buffalo

Thank You Sponsors!