iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Can't decide witch mill to go with norwood 36 or cooks mp32

Started by Beeman259, January 10, 2016, 09:55:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chickenchaser

Quote from: Solomon on January 12, 2016, 06:23:00 AM
Sorry Guys, I posted that last reply to the wrong thread, you're all likely wondering what to heck I was talking about...

Solomon, I didn't notice. The content of your post would fit well in most any thread. IMO

CC
WoodMizer LT35HD

JD 3720 w/loader. 1983 Chevrolet C30 dump. 1973 Ford F600 w/stickloader. 35,000 chickens.

vt k-9

I owned a norwood for a few years and it was a good mill. Also I have run a Cooks. The Cooks is a stronger built mill imo. They are very good people to work with.

juston86

I'm in Arkansas I also have a mp32 and could not be happier heavy built nice easy to operate mill and customer service is top notch on anything anytime they are happy to talk to you about anything!! Like a lot of the guys have said try before you buy but you will not be disappointed with the MP32   
mp-32 27 hp kohler fuel injected  20 foot cut power up/down log loader and turner new to sawing plans to mill for myself and friends

dboyt

If you want to make the trek to southwest Missouri to see a Norwood, drop me a line.  I'm always looking for a little free help around the mill.  I put together my HD36, and found it straightforward, as long as I followed instructions.  You can buy the mill pre-assembled, but I saved several thousand in shipping and assembly by putting it together myself.  It is well designed and handles the advertised 36" diameter logs.  As for adding to it, I don't know of any other mill that you can buy as a manual and add full hydraulics for the same price as you would have paid if you had bought it all hydraulic in the first place.  Good folks to work with, too.
Norwood MX34 Pro portable sawmill, 8N Ford, Lewis Winch

Beeman259

Thanks for all the comments I have to do alot of thinking thanks

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Beeman259

Thank You Sponsors!