iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Bad water

Started by mike_belben, June 01, 2021, 12:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike_belben

Praise The Lord

Ianab

I've read that online, and the question was, what the heck were they doing to the water to actually make it toxic? 

If they had just bottled tap water, no one would be any the wiser.

If they had added a little baking soda it would even have had some "negative ions", and would still be harmless water. 

But they managed to add "something" bad enough to make the water toxic? ???
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

firefighter ontheside

My question is why would you drink that in the first place.  Sounds like the last thing I want to drink, even it was made correctly.
Woodmizer LT15
Kubota Grand L4200
Stihl 025, MS261 and MS362
2017 F350 Diesel 4WD
Kawasaki Mule 4010
1998 Dodge 3500 Flatbed

Larry

My neighbor is installing a huge water tank just for drinking water.  He says our rural water district, Beaver Water District, could be subject to a ransomware attack.  I'm safe as he said he would share with me......as long as I have beer to trade!
Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

mike_belben

Quote from: firefighter ontheside on June 01, 2021, 07:42:35 PM
My question is why would you drink that in the first place.  Sounds like the last thing I want to drink, even it was made correctly.
Not to be a pessimist but theres a lot of proof out there these days that people are idiots.
Praise The Lord

Thank You Sponsors!