iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Lost kitty?

Started by Larry, August 29, 2021, 03:04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larry

Seen at the sawmill munching on tender rabbits.  He is heading north, probably looking for a more substantial meal. :o

Got a like new Nikon D600 with a 300mm lens a few days ago.  Still learning how to use it.  If I had turned on image stabilization, the pictures might have been better.  I'll be better prepared the next time Bob pays a visit. :)
Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

sawguy21

8) They are magnificent animals, we don't often get to see them in the wild. That is the reasonn I want an 80-300mm lens.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

HemlockKing

A1

thecfarm

Nice pictures! Last one I saw, more than 20 years ago, was gone as soon as I could see it.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Peter Drouin

I have them all over here. Love to have one as a pet. Some day. ;D 
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

barbender

Nice looking cat. They are very elusive. I think I've only seen 2 over the years, and that's with working out in the woods the last 10 years.
Too many irons in the fire

beenthere

Quote from: HemlockKing on August 29, 2021, 04:16:44 PM
Beautiful pics. Haven't those fellas around here but lots of
Bobcats, and you'll never seem
Them though! . Was thinking it would be interesting to walk my woods with night vision to see all the critters that come alive at night 
Trail cam will get you night time pics..  
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Walnut Beast

They still look pretty stunning Larry

Tacotodd

I've seen 2 VERY different & truly wild cats (NOT feral) in the woods while bow hunting. Primitive archery & all, so no trophies, but either sure would've been ;D Oh to be young(er) again!
Trying harder everyday.

Ron Scott

Nice pictures. I got two bobcat pictures on a trailcam last week. 
~Ron

Southside

Last summer we had one living around a log pile.  Several times I would be on the loader or doing something with @Wudman when it would cross right behind him, here I am pointing, jumping, trying to get him to turn around and see it.  I suspect he thought I kept making it up.   ::)
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

HemlockKing

Quote from: beenthere on August 29, 2021, 07:22:17 PM
Quote from: HemlockKing on August 29, 2021, 04:16:44 PM
Beautiful pics. Haven’t those fellas around here but lots of
Bobcats, and you’ll never seem
Them though! . Was thinking it would be interesting to walk my woods with night vision to see all the critters that come alive at night
Trail cam will get you night time pics..  
I just realized we have the same cats as in the photos, and realized I hadn’t known that because I’ve never actually seen ANY, but I know they are around, plentiful as tracks in the winter time indicate, big cat paws! I think a trail cam for night time is a good idea. So I guess we do have those cats(bobcats) in the picture. Although I didn’t know they were spotted like that!
A1

Thank You Sponsors!