iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Great Program from Woodmizer

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, July 23, 2012, 05:27:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I stay on the Woodmizer website about as much as I do the Forestry Forum.  :)

Today I found a new program WOODMIZER is offering. It's the "WOOD-MIZER PRO SAWYER NETWORK".

Woodmizer had a program like this years ago. Like everything else, information becomes outdated, new and better mills are being sold daily from Woodmizer, and with the latest technology being injected into every Woodmizer mill, Woodmizer feels it's time to begin a brand new program, and I'm excited.

Being part of this "NETWORK", Woodmizer will be helping us as a "team" to become more successful in our milling business.

Every Woodmizer owner is encouraged to go to this website:  http://www.woodmizer.com/pro   and fill out the   application and hit "SUMMIT" when you've finished your application.

For the first 100 applicants who qualify for this program, there are some incentives from Woodmizer.  8) Just their way of saying THANKS for taking your time to become part of this "NETWORK" as a Woodmizer owner/operator.

Woodmizer is still building this program as I type. From what I've learned so far, what's in place "to date" with this program, is simply overwhelming. The time Woodmizer is spending to make our milling business more profitable shows how they stand behind every customer AFTER the sale and take GREAT INTEREST in the $$$$ that goes into our pockets.

Please keep in mind this is a BRAND NEW program. Anyone that was a member of the old program will need to re-apply.
I have just applied and summited my application to be considered for this program. I think this program will open more doors for my milling business and markets I have yet to have the opportunity to explore.

Hopefully "MOONEY" will chime in and tell us more about the incentives Woodmizer is offering and will answer questions about this new and exciting program they are offering for Woodmizer owners.

If you have questions....Please ask!  :)

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

clww

I think that's been on the Wood Mizer section lately, David.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I learned about it today. Didn't see it anywhere else. Thanks.  smiley_thumbsup

Jeff

Best place for info is to refer to Mooney's topic in Wood-Mizer's Sponsor board.  :)

https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php/topic,59564.0.html
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Jeff on July 23, 2012, 05:38:50 PM
Best place for info is to refer to Mooney's topic in Wood-Mizer's Sponsor board.  :)

https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php/topic,59564.0.html

You are exactly right... as usual. Thanks Jeff.

bugdust

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on July 23, 2012, 05:34:18 PM

I got my letter in the mail today, followed-up via website.
Since I retired I really like work: It fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.

Mooney

Awesome that people are finding out about it, and signing up!  :) As Mr. Poston shared, we're working on getting new membership set up so that the increased functionality of the programs can be implemented sooner than later.

There's a lot to keep us busy on this side of it! For example, we're confirming our artwork for the mugs and hats we're ordering this morning.  :D There's also a lot of back-end work we're doing so that the new program will run smoothly, and work harder for the benefits of the members than we have had in place before. Some of it is going to take a bit of time, so we appreciate your patience as we get it all in place.

Any questions, please let me know!  ;D

bugdust

Quote from: bugdust on July 23, 2012, 10:16:22 PM
Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on July 23, 2012, 05:34:18 PM

I got my letter in the mail today, followed-up via website.

I got my reply from Master Mooney and I'll be in a "holding pattern" for a couple months. This is a massive undertaking, so patience will be a virtue. Much thanks to Wood-Mizer!
Since I retired I really like work: It fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.

Thank You Sponsors!