iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

It Has Been One Year...

Started by DouginUtah, February 27, 2004, 01:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DouginUtah

It has been exactly one year ago today since I put a counter on my Sawyers' Web Page. Unlike some sites that start their counter at 40,000  :D, I started my counter at 1.

In that one year you guys have logged onto the site 28,606 times.
(The counter is in the Recent Additions row.)

8)

You may have noticed that I haven't updated it in quite a while. I do have over 150 new links to add but I haven't been able to get the job done due to some problems I have had. (See my home page.)

Anyhoo, thanks for the support and I hope the links have been of value to you guys.

(I am surprised that my Search Links have been largely ignored (<1000 hits). There are a lot of good links there, too.)

-Doug

-Doug
When you hang around with good people, good things happen. -Darrell Waltrip

There is no need to say 'unleaded regular gas'. It's all unleaded. Just say 'regular gas'. It's not the 70s anymore. (At least that's what my wife tells me.)

---

D._Frederick

Doug.
You have had a year that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy, I hope and pray what you went through will help you to have a normal life. It was too bad that you didn't get a handle on this problem sooner.

Jeff

Yup, you had a rough year. I am sure your documentation don't tell the half of it.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thank You Sponsors!