iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Empty nest

Started by goose63, May 25, 2015, 07:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goose63

It will soon be eight years ago that I lost my daughter Ross came to live with us and now he is all grow up on his way to NDSCS this fall 

he used some pine to make cupcake holders   
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

beenthere

He looks happy and looks to be a fine young man. What will he be studying, or shooting for at NDSCS?

Sorry to learn about your daughter. Can't imagine the pain that would be.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

goose63

@beenthere Diesel tech and farm management
goose

Bruno of NH

Good for him that's a great trade !
Sorry for your loss .
Jim/Bruno
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

thecfarm

Sorry to hear of your loss. But sounds like you was handed a fine young man.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

samandothers

Sorry you lost your daughter.  Seems you have a done a great thing by Ross!

submarinesailor

Just wait.  He will come back.  Been there, done that 3 times. ::) ::) ::) ::) :D :D ;D

drobertson

Congrats on the next step in life for your son,  we too became empty nesters, a year ago, and now the youngest has found has returned for a short spell while working through the summer.  Sorry to hear of your loss as well, can't even imagine the pain,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

goose63

@drobertson Ross is my grandson he was my daughter's son
I sure do miss Mandy
goose

beenthere

goose
Mis-using the @ function when the member being addressed is already in the thread.

Use it when "calling" for a member not in the thread so you get their attention.  Just FYI, as Jeff has mentioned problems with its "mis-use" and we may lose the feature.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

goose63

goose

Thank You Sponsors!