iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

First Aid Kit Contest

Started by Jeff, September 10, 2002, 08:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

The Michigan Association of Timbermen gave me several first aid kits to give away on the forum that are suitable for car or boat or woods or whatever. In fact they are boating first aid kits. Pretty nice little kits in a hard plastic case.

Be the first to come up with the name of the famous person I am talking about to win one. This will be tough and will take some thinking and research to get it. Might be easier for Michigan folk but only cause he lives here now. If its a Michigan person that knows it first, email me the answer and I will still give the first non-Michigander one too.

Non-Michiganders post your answers here  :)

Question

This person really really hurried to get done first so he could drink some milk and then bring logs for Jeff to saw. Who is he? In fact he got done first twice to drink milk. Who is this guy?
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

dewwood

Selling hardwood lumber, doing some sawing and drying, growing the next generation of trees and enjoying the kids and grandkids.

CHARLIE

Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

RobK

Jeff, you forget there are several Hoosiers hanging out here. After reading your question all I had to ask myself was "who from Michigan won the Indy 500 twice?" Quick net search: Gordon Johncock. But Dewey got there first...
-Rob

Jeff

Yea, if I hadnt a thrown the milk part in you'd still be scratchin. :D

Gordie is one of our producers. We buy from him quite regular. In fact he just finished up work on one of our aspen contracts for us. Got to visit with him some at logging congress, I usually miss him when hes at the mill as I am usually in the saw booth.

Here is a link to a story written about Gordon from last years logging congress.

http://www.forestindustry.com/articles/jan2002/logger_indy.html

Hey Dewey send me a message with your snailmail address.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

dewwood

I received the first aid kit, it is a nice kit.  Hopefully I will never need to use it but that is unlikely.
Thanks again.
Selling hardwood lumber, doing some sawing and drying, growing the next generation of trees and enjoying the kids and grandkids.

Thank You Sponsors!