iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Custom Made Roller Table

Started by WDH, July 15, 2012, 08:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WDH

I am the proud owner of a new-old roller table made for me by Customsawyer (Jake).  This will help the old back and make milling on the LT15 a lot easier when it comes to handling the lumber!

I want to express a special thanks to Forum member Slider (Al) who provided the roller section, and Jake welded up some legs and braces.  It sure is nice to have such fine friends  8).

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

John_Haylow

2004 Wood-Mizer LT40HDG28

Texas Ranger

Looks like some I bought at auction, same weld up and all.  Handy.  Well done Danny, Jake and Al.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Texas Ranger

One suggestion, on the cut end of the channel iron, round those points off, they catch clothing, and hide.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

red oaks lumber

i was wondering where that table went :D jake should have welded legs on your mill to match the height of mine your roller table :)
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

OneWithWood

Nothing bettter than good roller tables when it comes to moving lumber  8)
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

WDH

Steve,

I am going to raise the mill and lower the roller table  ;D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

lyle niemi

Looks really good but it needs some JD green paint lol

Magicman

Looks like a "back helper" to me.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

tcsmpsi

Quote from: WDH on July 15, 2012, 08:54:18 PM
I am the proud owner of a new-old roller table made for me by Customsawyer (Jake).  This will help the old back and make milling on the LT15 a lot easier when it comes to handling the lumber!

I want to express a special thanks to Forum member Slider (Al) who provided the roller section, and Jake welded up some legs and braces.  It sure is nice to have such fine friends  8).

Well...where's the boards?   ;D
\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

WDH

I got more boards than you can shake a sweetgum stick at  :).

Lyle, some green paint would be nice.  It would make my John Deere tractor happy  ;D.

Magicman

I have a roller table as well as a sawhorse roller that came with my sawmill.  If I ever set it up stationary, maybe they will get used.  No way as long as I am portable.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

customsawyer

All I know is that Danny has helped me out so much that when a man gets a chance to lower the bill that he owes he needs to jump on it. I was honored to help a friend.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Magicman

As well you should.  It is always such a joy to help folks who expect nothing.  If it comes from the heart, you can not overgive giving.  It will always come back to you many times over.  Blessings always multiply.

tcsmpsi

Quote from: customsawyer on July 16, 2012, 08:55:46 PM
All I know is that Danny has helped me out so much that when a man gets a chance to lower the bill that he owes he needs to jump on it. I was honored to help a friend.

Ain't it so...ain't it so.

And, no sir...you'll not catch me shaking any sweetgum stick at anything.  No sir.   :D
\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

slider

Well Danny this time you disappointed me.You described this tool as a common roller table.That just did not stand well with your way with words. How about it's a by-directional free standing belt less material management system witch (I might add)has a very low carbon foot print.Well no harm done ,at least I didn't have to drag the dictionary out so I could cipher what in the world you were talking about. 
al glenn

tyb525

LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

customsawyer

Danny I think Slider is baiting the hook. :D
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

WDH

Quote from: slider on July 17, 2012, 04:00:03 PM
It's a by-directional free standing belt less material management system witch has a very low carbon foot print.

:D :D :D

I did notice that it did not come with a belt or a clutch.  It does not need one because it is always in gear and all-wheel drive  ;D.

Tree Feller

Quote from: WDH on July 15, 2012, 08:54:18 PM
  It sure is nice to have such fine friends  8).

Ain't it, though?   :)

Congrats on the roller-table and the friends, too.
Cody

Logmaster LM-1 Sawmill
Kioti CK 30 w/ FEL
Stihl MS-290 Chainsaw
48" Logrite Cant Hook
Well equipped, serious, woodworking shop

Thank You Sponsors!