iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Olympic Summer Games

Started by Magicman, June 26, 2012, 10:51:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishpharmer

From one embarassing dad (me) that wears a forestry forum hat on vacations to another (doc), thanks for taking time to share the vacation with us.   8) 8)
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

doctorb

I know home movies of your neighbor's vacations can get boring, so I appreciate any who were interested in this epic family jaunt.  Got home last night.  I'm a TV watcher from this point further.  All safe and sound with great memories.  Rio in 2016?????
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

WDH

The US swimmers have been awesome.  The performance by the Chinese swimmer in the 1500 meters was amazing.  What about the South African that is a double amputee that is running in the 400 meters?  Incredible.  The Olympics celebrate the best in life.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

chain

What a downer...thought Doc would stick around for women's 'beach volly ball' comp. i watched until I commented how scantily-clad the girls were in their tiny bikinis, got wife's attention...game over. :-X

Thank You Sponsors!