iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Looking for Saw Doc in East Texas

Started by jerry-m, September 20, 2005, 05:22:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jerry-m

Have a 40 inch circle saw that needs hammered..  Have spent 1/2 day on this computor and looking in my phone books trying to find a saw doc in my area...

Anyone know of one around Carthage, Nacogdoches, or within 100 miles of Longview Texas.. I don't want to ship it off some place, prefer to take and pick up myself...

Thanks to anyone that can help.   Jerry
Jerry

sawhead

Smith Sawmill Service
Timpson, TX
(936) 254-3161 
Poole's Sawmill Service
Shreveport, LA
(318) 227-1695 
Either one can fix you up !
The journey of a thousand miles begins
with a broken fan belt and a leaky tire

jerry-m

Thanks Sawhead,

I will be in Shreveport  tomorrow and will look them up...
Jerry

ely

pine creek saw inc. 580-933-7376 bus, 580-933-4537 home
rt 1 box477 valliant okla,74764

jerry-m

Thanks Ely,

I was in Shreveport La. today and finaly found Pool saw service after about 5 phone calls... Didn't have my blade with me as It was my wife and mine 44th anniversary...

Pool has quite an operation, lots of large circle blades laying around, with 2 or 3 buidings that I did not get to see what all they do...  Maybe they build the blades? I'll find out next time I'am there...  Don't know for sure where I will end up getting it hammered... I plan on being in Oka in Oct. for some metal detecting and gold prospecting... So if Valliant is close by I will stop and pay them a visit...

Thanks,   Jerry
Jerry

maple flats

Are you going to be in Menominee Mich soon, give them a try.
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

Thank You Sponsors!