iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Ctrl button and your mouse.

Started by Danny_S, May 02, 2004, 09:21:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danny_S

Whilst eatin a bowl of Mini-Wheats and checkin out the forum, my mouse started to act really funny. When I scrolled the wheel to go down the page, the page zoomed in,.. then zoomed out.... and I said what the heck is up with that  ???

Come to find out my bowl of wheats' was resting partially on the Ctrl button. When you hit Ctrl and spin the wheel, it zooms the page in and out. Among lots of other things in other programs.

Slap the dog huh......  :D
Plasma cutting at Craig Manufacturing

Stan

Wait till one of yore mini wheats gets stuck between keys on one letter repeats itself so fast it overloads yore processor.  :-/
I may have been born on a turnip truck, but I didn't just fall off.

Haytrader

Well, I'll be giggers.
That's kinda neat.
Did ya notice it didn't take long to mention food?

:D  :D
Haytrader

Danny_S

I tot dem dere mini-weets wasa messin wit me peeper's  :o

I thought, gee, majin' what they'll do fer the wife!!!!!   ;D  ;D
Plasma cutting at Craig Manufacturing

SwampDonkey

:D :D :D  Danny  :D :D :D

We can't read your mind ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

SwampDonkey

Danny

Thanks for the tip on the mouse wheel and ctrl key, never knew it. I never used to use the mouse wheel much until this winter when scrolling on the posts on the threads here. :)

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

tawilson

What it's does is change the text size, same as if you go up to "View" and then down to text size.
Tom
2017 LT40HDG35 WIDE
BMS250 and BMT250 sharpener/setter
Woodmaster 725

SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey

Ok, now try this..

Press down your scroll button on the mouse and you'll get a circle with up/down arrows. Now move your mouse up and downa nd see the page scroll. :D Press the button in again to cancel. ;)

cheers

iain

hold down the arrow above the left control and spin the wheel ONE click  :)
or if you feel cocky one super spin :o

breederman

Together we got this !

Thank You Sponsors!