iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

canadice ny to fulton ny saturday may 27

Started by Crusarius, May 25, 2023, 06:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crusarius

I am planning on making a trip from canadice NY to Fulton NY to buy some stuff.

Since it is almost 2 hour drive I figure I would see if anyone wanted to get together and let me pick their brain and check out the operations?

Any takers?

Old Greenhorn

Well you'd be welcomed here but I am no where near your start or finish locations. :D In fact I am a lot more than 2 hours away from either of those. But stop in any time when you have a different destination.
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

Crusarius

Tom, one of these days I will come see you. Boonville is a trip I always plan.

Old Greenhorn

AH, Booneville, yeah. If you pull it off this year and we go too, I'll let you know where we are camped (Private property, across from the school) and you can come by for a sit down and a beer or two. We have a great spot and just walk to the gate. (But sometimes we buy a few boxes of blades from the WM guys so that they drive us and the blades back to the trailer in their UTV. :D ;D)
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

Crusarius

as long as you don't stand me up this time :)

Thank You Sponsors!