iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

AMAZING !

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, February 19, 2013, 08:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

My 10 year old is hollering....."check your email......I found this on Facebook to show your friends on the Forestry Forum!"
So here it is, I know nothing about it but wished I did. Nice woodworks.  :)

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

breederman

That is one FANCY treehouse!
Together we got this !

drobertson

Makes me want some Keebler cookies 8)
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

customsawyer

That is pretty sharp.
It reminds me of one a friend of mine made. If you look at the center it is a hollowed out tree trunk that the stairs are on the inside. He did say that it is harder to make it out of square than you would think.

Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Den Socling

That is amazing Poston. I love it!

ArborJake

There both really cool. The second pic looks like something outa Dr. Suess.
thick and thin lumber company. qaulity manufacturer of saw dust and slab wood.

Lud

I saw that "tree" house somewhere else recently.  May be that TV show SawDogs.  They get some outrageous prices for their work on the west coast.
Simplicity mill, Ford 1957 Golden Jubilee 841 Powermaster, 40x60 bankbarn, left-handed

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: ArborJake on February 19, 2013, 10:17:41 PM
There both really cool. The second pic looks like something outa Dr. Suess.

No, that's something out if Georgia.  :D :D :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

jueston

amazing is right.

one day at the book store i found a book about tree houses, these were legitimate houses built in trees, which were built by professionals, it was a good book to flip through and think about what people spend there money one these days...

Leigh Family Farm

Poston, I think your son is hinting at something... ;)
There are no problems; only solutions we haven't found yet.

Armand Tatro

Don't be surprised if that tree house in the first picture gets up and walks away some night same as that bench!  Sure looks like it has motion!  Armand

hackberry jake

Quote from: customsawyer on February 19, 2013, 09:38:18 PM
He did say that it is harder to make it out of square than you would think.

Na, I have perfected it over the years  ;D
https://www.facebook.com/TripleTreeWoodworks

EZ Boardwalk Jr. With 20hp Honda, 25' of track, and homemade setworks. 32x18 sawshed. 24x40 insulated shop. 30hp kubota with fel. 1978 Massey ferguson 230.

lowpolyjoe

Wow - both are amazing indeed.

1woodguy

VERY very  nice!!
Both look like fun projects
Experience is a rough teacher first you get the test later comes the lesson!

Harry George

"Life is a participation sport, get in the game"

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

giant splinter

Those are both very nice, some very serious projects for sure and by some very talented woodworkers.
roll with it

Ljohnsaw

I promised my soon-to-be 9-year-old that as soon as the cabin was done, we would build a tree house/fort on the property. He has been looking at my SketchUp work and asked if he could use the software to design his project.

I gave him a 30 minute lesson on the tools in SU and he is off and running. Not a construction drawing by anymeans, but he is getting his ideas on "paper"!  He is not using the idea of components correctly (or much at all) so I'm warning him that he will likely need to start over. He's ok with that and having fun just the same.
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

Thank You Sponsors!