iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Should I try it

Started by goose63, June 09, 2016, 02:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goose63

Will have to use the chain saw mill but with that 4 x4 just what kind of junk will find in that log
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Magicman

Absolutely saw it.  I would want to saw parallel to the bark and capture as much of that 4X4 as possible.  Mantels make wonderful conversation piece$.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

goose63

M M I think it's worth a try the lady wants to make a table out of it.

But it will have to wate a cool morning 85 here now and my wimp factor is way dowm but those people next door might not like that lake people dont like chain saws early in the day :D
goose

Magicman

There is plenty for a table but I still would be wanting to do something special with that 4X4 slab.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

goose63

Magicman I had long talk with her today and found out she just put in a new gas fire place ask'd her abought a mantel and her face light up.

So I will cut it thick bring it home and trim it up in the saw mill.

Found out it's Aussie Willow I hope it dont crack up and fall apart when it dry's out :snowball:
goose

sealark37

There are members on this forum who would give the lugnuts off their truck for a chance to saw that log!   Regards, Clark

Thank You Sponsors!