iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Vegettie and zoodles

Started by Jeff, January 30, 2020, 09:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

doc henderson

not totally convinced, can you do scratch and sniff on the forum?   musteat_1
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Jeff

I dont kid around about food. :) try it. 

sawguy21

old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

doc henderson

ok.  my grandma used to raise and cook spaghetti squash. 
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

69bronco

We have the hand crank version, gets a workout when the garden is coming off. Also makes great ribbon fries digin1

Ljohnsaw

There is a Italian (mini-chain) restaurant here that offers Zoodles as a vegi dish.  It is zucchini and yellow squash made into strips probably 1/16" to 3/32" square in a red sauce.  Really good stuff.  I have a food processor that can do that.  Its just that my daughter (28) doesn't eat veggis much (just salad) and my son (15) doesn't like red sauce.  Probably could get away with just an olive oil/garlic fry for him.  She would just have to scavenge for something to eat. ;)

Why is your first video reversed (lettering backwards on the Veggitti box)?
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

Jeff

Because I used the front camera on the phone so I could see where i was pointing the camera. Didt realize it mirrored it until after the fact.

Ljohnsaw

Quote from: Jeff on January 31, 2020, 12:53:31 PM
Because I used the front camera on the phone so I could see where i was pointing the camera. Didt realize it mirrored it until after the fact.
OK, I guess.  Doesn't make any sense.  Why reverse the image no matter what lens/camera you are using.  Are you going to watch is in a mirror?  Must be an iPhone ;) :D
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

Jeff

Android. Galaxy 10. Worst camera I ever had, but here I am.

Thank You Sponsors!