iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Let’s have lunch Nov. 1, if you will be at kiln meeting in Walnut Creek, OH

Started by GeneWengert-WoodDoc, October 09, 2018, 11:14:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeneWengert-WoodDoc

i would be delighted to have lunch with Forestry Forum people at the upcoming kiln meeting in Walnut Creek on Nov. 1 at 11AM at Keim Lumber.  As I wIll be in Ohio State territory, I might have to wear my Wisconsin Badgers shirt.  Gene
Gene - Author of articles in Sawmill & Woodlot and books: Drying Hardwood Lumber; VA Tech Solar Kiln; Sawing Edging & Trimming Hardwood Lumber. And more

Brad_bb

Anything someone can design, I can sure figure out how to fix!
If I say it\\\\\\\'s going to take so long, multiply that by at least 3!

GeneWengert-WoodDoc

The Ohio Valley Lumber Drying Assn., the Keystone Kiln Drying Association, the Midwest Wood Seasoning Assn. And the Allegheny Kiln Drying Association are having a two day joint meeting including technical sessions and plant tours in Walnut Creek, OH, Nov 1 and 2, 2018.  Registration includes lunch on Nov. 1 so I thought that FF members could sit together for lunch.  

See the "Kiln Associations..." section at the top of the Drying And Processing Board for more info, 3rd page of notices.
Gene - Author of articles in Sawmill & Woodlot and books: Drying Hardwood Lumber; VA Tech Solar Kiln; Sawing Edging & Trimming Hardwood Lumber. And more

Thank You Sponsors!