iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Blooming trees

Started by RMay, September 15, 2003, 07:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RMay

Tree flowers what is it  8)
RMay in Okolona Arkansas  Sawing since 2001 with a 2012 Wood-Miser LT40HDSD35-RA  with Command Control and Accuset .

Bro. Noble

Now that is a curious looking flower.  I'll have nightmares tonight about picking up beanpods and being covered with big old caterpillars :D
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Tom

your supposed to turn him inside out on the hook noble. :D That'll give you nightmares.  

I saw one of those trees today but it didn't have any leave on it so I couldn't identify it. ;D  Just a bunch of worms and leaf veins on twigs. ??? :)

RMay

I can see who the fishermen are  ;D
RMay in Okolona Arkansas  Sawing since 2001 with a 2012 Wood-Miser LT40HDSD35-RA  with Command Control and Accuset .

Tom

Those flowers remind me a lot of Old Fort N.C. This link may show you why.[/url] ;D

Texas Ranger

Who's gonna let the cat.... out of the bag?
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

DanG

"Blooming" trees  ??? ...is that anything like "DanG" trees?  Actually, I've called'em a lot worse than that. ::)  Flowers are kinda purty though, ain't they?
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Tom

You mean "the worm out of the cup", Don?

woodchip

Texas catfish bait!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

Texas Ranger

and white perch, or sac-o-let if you be cajun.

RMay

OK the catalpa was a easy one  :D what this blooming tree flower .

Texas Ranger

I don't know berries about flowering trees!

Tom

I wanted to say that Huck Finn might have planted that thing but his namesake wouldn't have been a tree, but rather a bush.

RMay

I have been working on a fair exhibit at work . That is were the blooming trees came from  ; ::). We have the flowers blew up in 8 by 10 pictures . By the way the list tree flower will make good tea from the roots 8)

Tom

I've studied and studied this. :-/

I'm not familiar with the flowers but have found some that look similar.  The leaves don't look familiar at all..............then.....

I noticed that the one on the bottom had the beginning of lobes.  Along with the hint about tea from roots, I think I know what it must be.  Is it Sassafras? Are the other leaves just imature? Am I right?  Huh? Huh?

RMay

Your right sassafras it is ::)

Tom

Thank You Sponsors!