iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Standing in the need of Prayer

Started by Bro. Noble, October 19, 2004, 11:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandhills

She will be in our prayers for sure.  My stepdaughter dealt with this also as an infant, I'm not sure what type but I can guarantee my wife can answer any questions you may have, feel free to shoot us a pm anytime.  Very sorry to hear this, thoughts and prayers will be with her.

Roxie

My heart goes out to her and your family. 
Say when

Magicman

My Prayer is that she will become another "Warrior" in the fight that she has ahead of her.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

pineywoods

Check out St Jude childrens Research hospital in Memphis Tn. Wonderful place, one of the few charities I support as much as I can...
1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

samandothers

Sixacresand

Praying for your niece, Thechknhwk.
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Sixacresand

Please pray for my wife, Nancy, who slipped and fell Thursday night.  This was after she was knocked down by a spooked horse last Sunday and tripped over the dog on the porch two weeks ago.  The last fall has put her in bed and made her very sore.  Us Seniors just don't bounce back from falls and such as fast as we used to. 
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Roxie

No we don't...and falls hurt your pride too.  I hope Nancy feels better very soon.   :)
Say when

Magicman

My Prayer is for Nancy's full recovery from this spill.  Hone your nursing skills.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

samandothers

Praying for healing and strength to you to assist.

WDH

Sorry to hear this.  Hope Nancy gets back on her feet soon. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

sandhills

I don't bounce back well anymore either, our prayers as well, hope Nancy feels as good as new soon.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Tell Nancy to hang in there 6. I'm praying for her as well as everyone else on here.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Sixacresand

We finally made the decision to go to the ER.  Looks like everyone in middle Georgia is in the waiting room.  Might be an all nighter.

Roxie

Let us know how you two make out at the ER. 
Say when

LeeB

Hope all goes well. It's been my experience that bouncing is painful.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

WDH

The ER can be a difficult place.  Would be a good subject for a movie.  Hopefully you made out OK.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Sixacresand

Wait time in ER was long.   Nancy was diagnosed with a broken rib.  Doctor and nurse explained how make the best of it until it heals and prescribed pain meds that she needed.  She has had a pretty good pain tolerable day today.  Praise the Lord and thanks for everyone's prayers. 

WDH

Good news, John.  Don't be telling her jokes and make her laugh  :D. 

Magicman

Take care of her John.  Ribs are a very painful break.   :-\

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I got my ribs broke in a bar fight once. The Dr. just wrapped mine.

Sneezing really hurts.  :o
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

I had to wear a corsett for three ribs broken from my backbone, but that was in 1954.  I do not believe that they do anything now.

sandsawmill14

Quote from: pineywoods on September 30, 2015, 09:44:10 AM
Check out St Jude childrens Research hospital in Memphis Tn. Wonderful place, one of the few charities I support as much as I can...
x2  several years ago our neighbor had a niece with the same thing and they lived in knoxville and would stop and spend the night when they were traveling to memphis so we got to know them very well over 2-3 years they were back and forth. the little girl was cured 8) 8)!!!  and st jude didnt charge 1 penny  plus paid their travel expenses and furnished them a place to stay while they were here and even covered the food! :o these folks were in a hard spot though and couldnt have doneit without the help. the only reason i told that story is i didnt know if you knew about st jude but money is truly no object if you go there.
hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

sandsawmill14

6 hope she continues to improve and doesnt hurt to much. i will keep her in my prayers :)
hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

Thank You Sponsors!