iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

first good buck sighting

Started by drobertson, August 18, 2012, 12:00:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drobertson

Well this would be hard to say for me, but she is looking out the window as much as me, so this sells the deal. I will get this done, and send some good shots! you guys are too much!  I would love to have a week end hunting with you guys.  Forget the killing and lets get to the grilling!   david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

LOGDOG

chain

Pressure's on! Bow hunters trying to get best locations for big bucks. I have a landlord from out west who adamantly opposes any  hunting of wild animals on his land.

Yep, the deer are eating us up and tearing the crops down, the Ca's act like they havn't seen a thing, the cameras's are showing multiple deer and big bucks!

So,  I got a call form landlord last night, he had a fellow marry into his family who happens to be a big bowhunter...you guessed it.."hunt all you want"!  :D What he doesn't know is the crowd of buddies coming in with him, good bye roads and hello beer cans and trash ....and run-down crops!

beenthere

This young buck stopped for his photo this am.

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Ron Scott

~Ron

beenthere

Camera at a different location and these two were apparently camera shy. Thinking they may be twins. Should be good racks if they make it to next year.

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Magicman

I caught these three bucks on the game cam Monday evening.  I missed seeing them, but they were under the Pear Tree yesterday evening.

I still have not seen or gotten a picture of the "sticker" buck from last year.   :-\

They were really too early for the flash and too late without.  The camera did flash, but no detail.  The closest one is an 8 and the one on the right probably tore his velvet off that day.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!