iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A Christmas card? Well, almost.

Started by Jeff, December 20, 2002, 04:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fla._Deadheader

Happy Holidays to all the members of this forum. Glad I found this great place to hang out.  Dead ;) ;)header
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

OneWithWood

Okay Jeff, I won't leave you hangin'.  Baron and Chester are black labs, ages 6 and 1.  Caesar and Frisky are two kittens Santa brought for the workshop.
So you think Chester might be a bit much to name a kid?
Commin' Marshal Dillon! ;D
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Gordon

Ok Jeff here is sort of a Christmas card back at ya.

Those of you that have been around here awhile will remember a couple of years back this was my entry to the Christmas tree contest. I had no camera to take a picture of my tree to put online so I pasted a couple of pictures into one and Jeff was kind enough to let me post it instead of my tree.

Well it only had the picture on the right the picture on the left is this year. The baby in the picture is the one that I delivered in the front seat of the car this past summer. My how time flies.

Gordon

Tom

It sure does, Gordon.  Just don't let it fly away. ;)

Frank_Pender

Here is to everyone; to have a marvelous new year from myself as well as my boss, Alice and the Tanglewood Timber Tree Farm.  May the blessings you give be returned 10 fold this coming year.  I am hiding out down in my Cave this evening as the boss is all afluster with having everything just right for  the arrival of family.  :-X Silence and oout of sight is the better part of valor at this point. ::)
 I just read an e-mail from the son who is to be a father by the 31st, that they have had one false alarm two days ago; so things are close for a nice Christmas package arrival, real soon.  It is always nice to have a grand-doughter first to spoil any up coming grand-sons. ;D I will let everyone know all the vital stats as soon as I can.
Thank you Jeff and family for your giving of yourselves for this forum.  I sure have appreciated my learning curve riseing over the last year and few days that I have been plunking out the keys on this Forum.   ;)
Frank Pender

Jeff

Thanks for that Gordon. Here is a blast from the past from the guy who saves and remembers EVERYTHING.

Our First Christmas contest
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Ron Wenrich

My, how we have grown!   :o

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.  I hope the Belsnickle does well by you.  Belsnickle is PA Dutch for Santa Claus.   ;)
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Dugsaws

Thanks Imanelf  :D Yall have a great Holiday!  ;D
Doug

Don P

Toys are together...hey no spare parts!
The hound dog is resting after a late night ride.
      A Merry Christmas to all!

Thank You Sponsors!