iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

special cake

Started by pineywoods, April 22, 2009, 10:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pineywoods

The wife and I just celebrated 50 years together. the kids all got together and pitched a whopper of a party. this grooms cake was the hit of the party. Made by my daughter, there's a house, a sawmill, log truck, piles of logs, stacks of lumber, and trees. The dirt road was brown sugar. Yeah, the cake part was pretty good.

1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

Radar67

Congratulations Piney, that is one humdinger of a cake... ;D :)
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

CHARLIE

That's really more special when someone makes something specially for you instead of ordering something from a bakery. Neat cake!  Oh.....Congratulations on y'alls 50th!
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Norm

Congratulations on the 50 year anniversary Wayne. :)

Burlkraft

Congrats Wayne  8)  8)  8) and to the Mrs.  :D  :D  :D

Now about that cake. I love cake. That looks like a good 'un

Was it ? I see it was chocolate frosting...chocolate cake too?  digin_2 digin_2 digin_2

These are important questions  ;D ;D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Patty

First let me say, "CONGRATULATIONS!" 50 years of wedded bliss is something to be very proud of, a real honorable accomplishment!

I love the cake, Burlkraft has a legitimate question...is the cake chocolate or white! It is fun to decorate cakes, I enjoy it a great deal. I am doing a "John Deere tractor" cake for my grandson's second birthday coming up soon. He loves Grampa's green tractor!

Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

pineywoods

Quote from: Burlkraft on April 24, 2009, 07:11:35 AM
Congrats Wayne  8)  8)  8) and to the Mrs.  :D  :D  :D

Now about that cake. I love cake. That looks like a good 'un

Was it ? I see it was chocolate frosting...chocolate cake too?  digin_2 digin_2 digin_2

These are important questions  ;D ;D

This'un was all chocolate. there was another one all white with fancy flowers..I'm still eating cake nearly a week later... food6
1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

Burlkraft

Quote from: Patty on April 24, 2009, 10:42:15 AM
First let me say, "CONGRATULATIONS!" 50 years of wedded bliss is something to be very proud of, a real honorable accomplishment!

I love the cake, Burlkraft has a legitimate question...is the cake chocolate or white!

Have I ever asked an illegitimate question?   :D   :D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Norm

Steve I'm guessing we better not put that one up for a vote.....right Jill. ;D

Don K

Congrats piney on your 50 yrs. That really says something about commitment nowadays.

Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

Thank You Sponsors!