iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

who has quick shipping on Blades at the moment

Started by squarpeg, November 22, 2021, 12:44:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

squarpeg

I just tried ordering blades from SE Metals they said 4 weeks.  Anyone getting fast turn around on blades from somewhere? Currently using 167"x1.25"x7/8 toothspace 10 degree   would use 7 or 4's  too. 

Thanks

TroyC

I ordered from EZ Boardwalk few weeks ago. Had them in about a week or so.

Cjross73

LT40, Stihl saw, Old green tractor

squarpeg

2 weeks before Kasco can ship so probably 3 weeks to me. Could be worse. I just messaged ez boardwalk they don't have any info on blades not sure they sell 167" we'll see.

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Beavertooth

Try Days Band Blades and Sharpening. Look them up online.  They buy Woodmizer blade coils in bulk and cut them to your specified length. They also sharpen blades. Also they are cheaper than buying them from Woodmizer and Woodmizer resharp told me that they will sharpen them also because they are Woodmizer blades. 

2007 LT70 Remote Station 62hp cat.

justallan1

I just ordered those exact sized blades from Days Band Blades for the mill I'm planning on building and they were delivered in 4-5 days.
I got the Wood-Mizer silvertips.
The pricing was pretty good also.

To be fair, I also just bought another 15 from Kasco for my EZ Boardwalk and they'll be here when they get here, I forget the time frame. I like Kasco for their blades and prices, I just wanted the others FASTER!

squarpeg

Ok issue solved got some rippers out of jerry's resharp  thanks for the info.

Daburner87

Ask CuttingEdge a member on this forum.  He told me a few weeks, got them in one week...  Still haven't used my mill due to home renovations, and new born, but he got them super fast.
HM130Max Woodlander XL

Thank You Sponsors!