iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

10th Anniversary Today

Started by gspren, August 31, 2021, 07:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gspren

Retirement that is!  8) We both retired on 8/31/11 and it's the best job I ever had although I'm so busy sometimes I have to hire someone to help me be retired. We went to Texas Roadhouse for some steaks.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

moosehunter

Congrats! I'm looking forward to my first anniversary of being retired. Only another 6 or 8 or 10 years.
mh
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

Sedgehammer

Well heck, congratulations on the re-tirement x10! I'm on year 5. It really is re-tirement. Because one gets tired twice as fast doing half as much.....
Necessity is the engine of drive

samandothers

I had 4 years end of June this year.  I am starting to gain experience at this and for see getting better at it.  It does keep me as busy as I will let it!  Some days I just call in useless!

trapper

going on year 12.  wife says she dosent  know when I had time to work
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

Iwawoodwork

Today is my 11th and don't know where the years went, for some reason I have just a many things todo as when I retired just can't seem to get caught up course when it is raining sidewise or below 30* or over 90* I stay inside, that's  retirement.

Ljohnsaw

Just over 8.  Never enough time in the day for all the stuff I need want to do!
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

Ed_K

4 yrs 9 mo into forced retirement. Wish I could go back to work logging but after 1 1/2 - 2 hrs I'm out of energy.
Ed K

hedgerow

Quote from: gspren on August 31, 2021, 07:31:08 PM
Retirement that is!  8) We both retired on 8/31/11 and it's the best job I ever had although I'm so busy sometimes I have to hire someone to help me be retired. We went to Texas Roadhouse for some steaks.
Congrats. Sep 01 2017 I took early retirement from my town job { health issues} and came home to the farm. Don't miss the rat race of the maintenance work and being on call. I have plenty of work on the farm to keep me busy.  

Thank You Sponsors!