iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

belsaw planer parts??

Started by twobears, May 13, 2008, 02:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twobears

my dads old belsaw 9103 wood planer/molder is getting tired and i need to rebuild it...does anybody know where i can find parts?? i already tryed belsaw.com and i had no luck..i sent two emails and called the 800 number several times..i mostly need the corner screws.

delbert

Ed

Thats where I've always got parts for mine, I hope they didn't close up.

You might give Woodmaster tools a call, it's possible they may be able to help since their machines are an evolution of the Belsaw line.

Ed

woodmills1

I have always used the belsaw number on the web site, but I just went there and the last update was in june 2007.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

twobears

i finely got ahold of belsaw..i think it,s a one man show and the dude has been sleepin in.. ::) if the guy can come to work tomorrow and answer the phone i,ll be ordering my parts and having them shipped.. ;D

woodmills1

Yes, I think the guy bought the inventory and the rights to belsaw a few years ago.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

mad dog

try 1-800-468-4449, called them today,for parts for a 985 belsaw planer, took 3 or 4 tries ,its in California
mad dog 78 acres,pasqualli tractor,L-15 woodmiser

Thank You Sponsors!