iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The New Forestry Forum Hats are in! ORDER INFO

Started by Jeff, January 15, 2010, 06:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Spread the word, they are finally in. You can order the hats through the on-line store we set up here:

www.forestryforum.com/store

It was asked to have a place on the store to add additional donation if you would like, and that is absolutely up to the individual and not at all necessary to order hats, but you should see the ability to do so when you get to the hats if you would like to do so. Its in increments of $1.00

Shipping is figured by the U.S. Postal Service, real time depending on your location and the size of the order. No shipping added on Donations. :D

Payment can either be by check money order or by Credit Card Via Paypal. You dont have to have a paypal account to use the paypal option.   Hats will be shipped as soon as Tammy receives payment.  Paypal orders should go out same or next day depending on the time of order.

NOTE: THE STORE LOGIN IS IN NO WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR FORESTRY FORUM LOGIN!! You must create an account. You do not have to be a registered member to buy a hat.

Here is a picture of da Hat...

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

beenthere

Do we use our FF login info? or create something new?
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

jdtuttle

Nice Hats,
If you get swamped I'm in no hurry for mine. I have lots of hats to wear. Thanks for having such a great site 8)
jim
Have a great day

PC-Urban-Sawyer

I thought I was first but even though that's not the case I'm in the first five I believe...

Nice hat, looking forward to getting mine.

Herb

Jeff

I've just added another field to the checkout so you can add your forestry forum user name. Some of the real names we don't recognize.  :)

Don_Papenburg

Where is the shipping rate info ?  I was going to order but I can't cut a check without the bottom line total
Frick saw mill  '58   820 John Deere power. Diamond T trucks

Jeff

When you go to checkout, and before you get to payment info, you will see shipping amount. You have to fill in your information so the USPS can figure shipping to your location.

We had someone order that needs some special care. Beenthere, is that really your real first and last name? :D

Jeff

My first post was updated with this note:

NOTE: THE STORE LOGIN IS IN NO WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR FORESTRY FORUM LOGIN!! You must create an account. You do not have to be a registered member to buy a hat.

beenthere

Quote from: Jeff on January 15, 2010, 08:09:25 PM
.........We had someone order that needs some special care. Beenthere, is that really your real first and last name? :D

;D ;D ;D
Ya caught me off guard...before I knew it, I was checked out. Do I still get my hats?
Check is in the mail, so we'll see.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Jeff

Well, it depends, should I use the real name that I have always known, or use what you changed it to to address your package? ;)

beenthere

It'll get here. Joni, our mail carrier is great at figurin anything out.  ;D  Just get it into WI, she'll take it from there.  :)

How soon can we start orderin da bears, for under all the diiferent FF hats?  ??? ::) ;D
south central Wisconsin

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

isawlogs

I went to the store ,  would you be so kind as to put two aside for me , I will pick them up at the roast.  Shipping of two hats here will get me 1/4 of the way there  :D :D :D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Wildflower

Marcel we have no idea what the international shipping would be.  :(

If you are outside the U S please message me your address and I will check with the Post Office for a quote before ordering.
Co-owner of The Forestry Forum.

D Hagens

Hey Jeff cool store. :) Not sure if you've entertained this idea but have you thought about selling some of your sponsors apparel here to make an extra buck?

Jeff

D Hagens

IMERC

Quote from: Jeff on January 15, 2010, 11:12:44 PM
Should I tell them first? :D

after you bring the coffee mugs on line...

somebody was looking over my shoulder when I ordered...

she says she wants one now...

so I tried to change the order after it went forward...
nope...
then cancel it so I could start all over...
no such luck there either...
ordering a third hat generates another postal charge....

so what is plan "C"???
Who ever invented work didn't know how to fish.... Here fishy fishy....

fishpharmer

Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Jeff

Tammy says, please make sure you know where you live when you order.  :D   If you don't know, turn to someone and ask them. ;)

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

stonebroke

Just ordered four. Don't want to run out.

Stonebroke

Jeff

Quote from: Raider Bill on January 16, 2010, 08:55:38 AM
Are they here yet? :D

Off to the Post Office!  Stonebroke is the cut off for today's mail. Everything after that this weekend goes out Monday. :)

Thank You Sponsors!