iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The New Forestry Forum Hats are in! ORDER INFO

Started by Jeff, January 15, 2010, 06:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Left Coast Chris

Got mine.  It is a really good quality hat and smells very nice (for right now) :) 8).  The paypal worked great and they came very fast.  --thanks Jeff--

Nothing like a good smelling fast hat.
Home built cantilever head, 24 HP honda mill, Case 580D, MF 135 and one Squirel Dog Jack Russel Mix -- Crickett

Stephen1

my hats came on friday, great hats, loved the quality, they should last quite a while.

Thanks

Stephen1
IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

bd354

Got my hats today and they are great looking and well made!! Thanks Jeff and Tammy 8).

Jeff

If you are wanting to get a hat and have been putting it off, you better act quick as we only have a few left available for order. It may be quite some time before we get another batch.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

IMERC

Quote from: Jeff on February 12, 2010, 10:06:39 AM
If you are wanting to get a hat and have been putting it off,

not anymore..

got to the Springs last night and low behold some really fine hats were waiting on me..
thanks Tammy...

do you need more monies???
Who ever invented work didn't know how to fish.... Here fishy fishy....

moosehunter

Got my hat yesterday. Looks great! Thanks Jeff and Tammy :)

mh
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

Jeff

After a surge in orders yesterday,  I'm sorry to say we are now out of hats for sale. Hopefully when interest peaks again we can re-order.

woodpeckerlips

guess i'm to late!  when you get some more.  i'd like to get a couple hats. going to the richmond expo. was wanting to sport one there.  oh well!

Wintergreen Mountain

I guess i'm a little stuppid.
   I do not understand how to order the hats.
   I can get the contribution into the shopping cart but how do i get the hat and price in the cart? The only check box is on the contribution choice.
   It states that the hats are out of stock. Is this why i cannot order them now?

Thanks, 

Leon Kinsley        th506@yahoo.com
   Wintergreen Mountain
1920 Ford 4x4 tractor, forks & bucket. 2010 36" Turner Mills band mill. Cat-Claw blade sharpener. Cat-Claw Dual Tooth Setter. Cat D3 crawler dozer. Cat 215c excavator, Ford L9000 dump truck. Gardner Denver 190 portable air compressor. KatoLight 40Kw trailer mounted gen set. Baker M412 4-head planer.

Jeff

Yep, thats why you can't order one.  All out for now.  :'(

Wintergreen Mountain

1920 Ford 4x4 tractor, forks & bucket. 2010 36" Turner Mills band mill. Cat-Claw blade sharpener. Cat-Claw Dual Tooth Setter. Cat D3 crawler dozer. Cat 215c excavator, Ford L9000 dump truck. Gardner Denver 190 portable air compressor. KatoLight 40Kw trailer mounted gen set. Baker M412 4-head planer.

StephenRice

How much were the hats?  Any news on the possibility of getting some more in?  How about other merchandise?  Honestly, I rarely wear a hat (still have my hair...LOL), but I wonder about pocket T-shirts? (I wear 3XL, pretty large, but judging by the pig roast video and other pics, I think I am probably not the only one) Or, jackets would be nice as well.  Bumper or, better yet, window stickers are a cheap means of advertising.

Even though I don't wear hats often, those FF hats looked pretty sharp!
"Pure gold fears no fire!" - (Ancient Chinese proverb)  What do you fear?

Raider Bill

Quote from: StephenRice on September 18, 2010, 03:47:06 PM
Honestly, I rarely wear a hat (still have my hair...LOL), but I wonder about pocket T-shirts? (I wear 3XL, pretty large, but judging by the pig roast video and other pics, I think I am probably not the only one)

You fat bald guys going to sit back and take that! :D
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Bro. Noble

Quote from: Raider Bill on September 18, 2010, 04:15:45 PM

You fat bald guys going to sit back and take that! :D
[/quote]

I hope he's not expecting to get an invitation to my birthday party ;) :D :D
milking and logging and sawing and milking

SwampDonkey

Hey! My hat is the only protection I got up there. I don't wear hats for vanity. I do know some who do, I think they must wear their caps to bed.  :D :D

My grandfather had a phrase: "bald headed quiff". :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

StephenRice

ROFLMBO!    Didn't think of it that way, but your response made me laugh like crazy.  I still have my gray hair, but I am one of the fat guys, probably about the worst here.  I am sure a lot of the older fellas can work circles around me now, with or without their hair.
"Pure gold fears no fire!" - (Ancient Chinese proverb)  What do you fear?

IMERC

Quote from: SwampDonkey on September 18, 2010, 06:32:15 PM
Hey! My hat is the only protection I got up there. I don't wear hats for vanity. I do know some who do, I think they must wear their caps to bed.  :D :D

I need the hat to keep my mop in check...
and have you been watching how and when I wear my hat...
Who ever invented work didn't know how to fish.... Here fishy fishy....

Jeff

In order for me to place a new order for hats, two things have to happen, similar to planets aligning. First, I have to have about $1000 that I can defer long enough to order the hats, then recover when we sell the hats.  Second, I have to know that we have enough people wanting hats again to be able to recover the original cost of getting the hats.

I know that the first thing is not currently possible, and I have a feeling the second isn't either.

trapper

Jeff  I think the people on this forum trust you.  If you get the orders would a few prepayments help with the $1000?
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

Jeff

I'd rather not do it that way, but besides that, its not been that long since we had a hat order and there has been only a couple inquiries for hats since we ran out, so I don't think there is sufficient "demand" out there yet to make an order.  I myself am still wearing the one that got knocked off my head and was hit by the brushhog. They are durable :D

Warbird

Normally, I'm all for getting a new hat order in but like Jeff said, we just ordered a little while ago.  It's a bit too soon to do another order, IMHO.  The last thing we want is Jeff getting stuck with a $950 bill.

Norm

Marv I have an extra hat from a few years ago that needs a good home. PM me your address and I'll get it in the mail to you.

SwampDonkey

I wear mine most every day to work or in town making purchases.  ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Tom the Sawyer

Jeff, didn't see the post the last time you ordered (but you sold out anyway).  Put me on your list of for the next time, hat, shirt or whatever.
07 TK B-20, Custom log arch, 20' trailer w/log loading arch, F350 flatbed dually dump.  Piggy-back forklift.  LS tractor w/FEL, Bobcat S250 w/grapple, Stihl 025C 16", Husky 372XP 24/30" bars, Grizzly 20" planer, Nyle L200M DH kiln.
If you call and my wife says, "He's sawin logs", I ain't snoring.

Thank You Sponsors!