iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Chasing The AMERICAN DREAM !!

Started by Meadows Miller, November 29, 2011, 08:33:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meadows Miller

Gday Everyone

Im Finally Getting on the Plane in about 38 hours to Fly Home to Jesi and Mexi to start our new life in Alabama together every things finished up here   and we focus on what we are doing now  :) :) ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Regards Chris 
4TH Generation Timbergetter

Woodhauler

2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

Chris Burchfield

Seems like Carley Simon's "Anticipation" would be most appropriate right now.  Safe trip.
Woodmizer LT40SH W/Command Control; 51HP Cat, Memphis TN.

Bill Gaiche

Chris , welcome home and good luck to you all, bg

Norm

DoubleD

Good news  8) 8) 8) my best wishes to you
Wannabe a sawmiller

Magicman

Welcome home Chris, and best wishes for you three.   :)   oz_smiley   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Meadows Miller

Thanks Guys We are on the home run now and It feels good to have the loose ends tied up here so we can focus on Us and what we are doing there  ;) ;D ;D 8) 8) still got 2000bft of cypress decking to saw and drop the last big tree n my last tree removal  job here tomorrow but I will have the full crew on it with Me which is Dad ,Agro, And Myself  :) ;)  ;D ;D 8)

sandhills

That's great news, have a safe trip!

WildDog

Good news mate, you will need to change your signature block, no doubt you wil be buying some new work toys. :)
If you start feeling "Blue" ...breath    JD 5510 86hp 4WD loader Lucas 827, Pair of Husky's 372xp, 261 & Stihl 029

Ms Meadows Miller

I am unbelievably excited  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) I would like to thank everyone for their support in getting the love of my life back to me. Two more nights of sleeping alone. It has been 5 months since he left. He gets on a plane tomorrow afternoon!!!  :) :) :) :) :)

thecfarm

That should be a smile on your face.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

bandmiller2

Jesi,be carefull I hear Chris's pet wallabe has fleas.Best of luck me and mommy are doing 40 to life. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

Magicman

I am thinking about that old song, "Together Again".

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Ms Meadows Miller

It's funny. I'm nesting. Trying to make sure that everything is perfect when Chris gets home. Yard is immaculate. House, well, I still have tonight and tomorrow. Lol. Trying to figure out what to cook tomorrow. I'm going crazy. Just hoping I have enough time for everything. I'm even getting off work early today to go home and git er done!   :D :D :D

Nomad

Jesi, relax.  you've got a lifetime to get it all done.  Chris will be fine if you leave him something to help out with too.
Buying a hammer doesn't make you a carpenter
WoodMizer LT50HDD51-WR
Lucas DSM23-19

Ms Meadows Miller

I couldnt relax if I tried right now. Don't think i'll get much sleep tonight. Trust me... Chris has made his own list of stuff to get accomplished once he gets home!!! And the list is long. I just want everything I can do to be done so he can come home to a nice clean house, yard  and pool and not feel like he has so much to do.  We can just enjoy each other for a while. Guess i'm a bit selfish right now. I need "me" time before he gets the sawmill. I'm sure I won't get much of that once the "American Wood Fever" sets in.  :D :D :D

Patty

Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Meadows Miller

Gday

Im here !!!  :) :) :) ;D ;D ;D 8) 8)  got in last night at about 10pm after about 30hrs of traveling we are spending the next few days just relaxing and  just getting things organised My mind is still going a million miles an hour and thinking of everything that need to be done to get us set up but we will get there  thanks everyone for the well wishes and advice :) :) :) ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D 8) 8)

Regards Chris

sandhills

That's great news Chris!  I'll bet there are a couple more people just as happy as you are.  I say you give them a few days, the work will always be there when you get to it  ;)

Paper Maker

If you need a little help with something, just give me a shout out. If I can, I don't mind. move_it

Nomad

Buying a hammer doesn't make you a carpenter
WoodMizer LT50HDD51-WR
Lucas DSM23-19

thecfarm

That is some good news. Or I should say great news.  8) 
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

Wonderful news Chris.  We are so happy for you, Jesi, and Mexi.   :)

trapper

Just reunited with jesi. What you doing on the computor?
;D ;D ;D
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

Thank You Sponsors!