iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Chasing The AMERICAN DREAM !!

Started by Meadows Miller, November 29, 2011, 08:33:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronwood

I was thinking the same thing trapper!!!!!!!!!   :D :D :D :D :D :D
Sawing part time mostly urban logs -St. Louis/Warrenton, Mo.
LT40HG25 Woodmizer Sawmill
LX885 New Holland Skidsteer

Paper Maker

Quote from: ronwood on March 21, 2012, 10:59:18 AM
I was thinking the same thing trapper!!!!!!!!!   :D :D :D :D :D :D

Did ya'll happen to notice the time of Meadows Millers post? 01:32am. He's as bad as I am. ;D

Magicman

Yup, I noticed, and this is such an exciting time in their lives.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Radar67

Welcome back Chris. You know, that pear should be in full bloom soon.... ;)
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

Magicman

And the Guest House or Cabin is available and the invitation is open.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Meadows Miller

Gday

:D :D :D :D :D Nah We are having good quality time together I left the comp running when we went out dismorning as we spent most of the day looking at rings I have a fair idea of how jesi feels about me rambling on about what mills best for our needs now  :) :) :) ??? :P :D :D

Paper Maker Ill be holding you to that mate  :) ;) ;D as there is a 40'x24' shed to get up tthen the other two post n beam shelters/carport/ent areas
come in at 24' & 34' by 65' ea Mate  ;) ;D ;D

Magic and Radar You fellas have the Job we decide that a long time ago  ;) ;D ;D   smiley_thumbsup Radar your in charge of the hichin and Magic your going to be Master of Ceremony Mate  ;) ;D ;D ;D We are still organizing things like when and where its going to happen as we are still waiting on the Govt to get things organized so we still are up in the air a little with date n such  :) :) :) But we are thinking we may have it in Mobile here as it looks like ill have family coming in from Australia for it too  ;) ;D ;D ;D 8) 8)

Regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

moosehunter

This has been a pretty cool story to watch.
The best of luck to you love birds 8)

mh
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

Magicman

I am glad that you two can take a bit of ribbing.  Take your time and do it right.   :)

beenthere

Quote from: Magicman on March 22, 2012, 02:38:03 PM
..........  Take your time and do it right.   :)

You can say that again. X2  ;)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

nas

8) 8) 8) 8) ;D :D ;) :)welcome home Chris :o :o :o 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D
Better to sit in silence and have everyone think me a fool, than to open my mouth and remove all doubt - Napoleon.

Indecision is the key to flexibility.
2002 WM LT40HDG25
stihl 066
Husky 365
1 wife
6 Kids

Okrafarmer

Hope we get a chance to cross trails, Chris and Jesi, we're practically neighbors now, oh it's about a day's drive from here. ::) So we'll have to see when we're going where and coordinate, mate.  ;)  Welcome to the US, and by the way, a word of warning-- "Not all Americans are "Yanks."" I expect Jesi may have explained that to you.  ;) Call the wrong guy a "Yank" in Alabama, and you may find yourself suddenly leaning up against a tree standing on your shoulderblade in Tennessee, mate!  :o :o :o :o  :D  :D :D
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

Thank You Sponsors!