iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Trip Home for a good cause.

Started by Jeff, May 14, 2022, 10:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Yesterday Morning I left my U.P. home to travel to my growing up Home Town of Coleman, where I am a board member and volunteer for The Coleman Veterans Memorial. If you get to Michigan, I highly recommend you stop and experience the soul of this Memorial. Our work there has raised money for us to help the Memorial Park going into Detour Village as well, our other community, and some things Forestry Forum connected too.

This is what I went to do today! It was hot and I'm tired, and I am so proud to have the opportunity to do what I can. And we got some help from some young volunteers today!! A great day!! 
Maintaining the Amazing Statues at The Coleman Veterans Memorial. - YouTube
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Old Greenhorn

My wife and I have been to the memorial. I found it to be humbling and moving at the very least. I also was taken by how clean and fresh it looked, as if they had just finished it the week before. Now I know why. I have been to many of these memorials around the country, yet I have yet to see one with the artistry this one has. For me, it's ability to move me 'into the moment and feeling' was a bit overpowering. The details are amazing in every respect.
 Even if you are passing within 100 miles, it is worth a visit. It's easy to find.

Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

thecfarm

Yes, God Bless America!!!
I had no idea about the wax.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

goose63

I've been there that is some thing to see
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Thank You Sponsors!