ebay AUCTION to support our forum-Maple Syrup!

Started by Jeff, January 01, 2006, 07:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank_Pender

Boss!  Boss! The plane!  The plane!  The plane is here!  The plane is here!  I mean the package and it says, "fragile" with red and black lettering and from Harrison, Mi.. 8) 8) 8) 8) smiley_applause smiley_hellow_im_here smiley_gorgeous
Frank Pender

Jeff

Please tell me it aint sticky on the outside of da package??
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Frank_Pender

The only thing sticky on the box was the tape.  :D   Wrapppppppped with bubble wrap, cushened on two sides with two 8' x 8" x 2' foam pads and whole bunches of peanuts (foam) even the jar came through the shipping.   8)
Frank Pender

Jeff

Thank goodness!  I did everything I could think of to protect the Stump Jumper golden nectar. :)

Frank_Pender

Frank Pender

Paschale

Quote from: cktate on January 18, 2006, 02:38:50 AM
better be glad you ain't getting it through FEX (%$#$%%) EX

That's for DanG sure!  Cktate and I'll have a story to tell in a little bit.   ::)
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

Jeff

Nope, I have my own Jar. ;D   Yours was sealed at the factory.  How is it? HUH? HUH? Are ya having flap jacks for supper?

Jeff

Frank, now dont forget to go and give forestry_forum _support Positive feedback!  We need to get that number up! :)

Its only one. :-\
but its 100%! 8)

Frank_Pender

Frank Pender

Jeff

Well First you have to tell us if the syrup is any good, and remember there are little stump jumpers eager for your reply. :)

Frank_Pender

Well, I just rolled out or my stool that set up to the trough counter.   I polished off 3 large pancakes floated in 10 ounces of very sweet maple syrup.   As Sam the firefly would say, "Yeow, Wow!"  Alice was nice enough to not have any pancakes, so she would not be tempted to want any syrup. ;D   I did not measure it out for sure, but I think I used a fourth of the jar in one setting.  One fourth of about $115.00 lets you know how much my meal was worth. :D
Frank Pender

Corley5

Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Stump Jumper

Glad you liked the syrup.

Hope Alice is able to try some also.  At lease a dribble.

Can see you might be needing more. ;D ;D smiley_biggrin01

They think it is pretty exciting to have our maple syrup at the other side of the states.  Jonny says WOW you used that much on 3 large pancakes.  He usually eats 3-4 medium pancakes and uses about 3-4 ounces of syrup.
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

pigman

Frank, save some of that good syrup for any forum member that might stop by. I will share the auction item I won. 8)  I will play my "Sleigh Bells & Brass"  CD  for anyone that stops by. :D
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Frank_Pender

Pigman, you do not know about my kindergarten days, do you.  I flunked sharing.  My mother did not recycle me as the teacher suggested, therefore I got stuck in the mode. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Frank Pender

etat

Even Me?      :)

Truthfully, if it was't quite so far, I just might take you up on that you know..... :D

Seeing as how mine is on a World Tour and all with Fed EX.............. ::) ::) ::)

Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.