iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Eye problem

Started by Raider Bill, August 20, 2018, 09:54:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Scott

Had the left eye cataract surgery done yesterday so still on light duty for awhile.
~Ron

randy d

About 2 yrs ago my vision crossed and I had MRI and other tests and they couldn't find what happened. Then a friend said he had this happen and his doc said to take A reds 2 supplement. I started taking that and my vision went back to normal. Most Pharmacies have it over the counter as does Wal-mart.. I still am taking it as this supplement is for your eyes. I am a believer in A Reds 2. To all of you that have eye problems I know it can be hard to deal with. The best of luck to all of you. Randy

SwampDonkey

Mom takes it for macular degeneration, recommended by the eye doc. But it's no cure, slows the degeneration at most, apparently. Mom doesn't think so. :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

samandothers

Ron you've had some recent medical stuff going on!   Hope you heal well and get back to normal soon.

Ron Scott

Old age isn't helping either. ;)
~Ron

Banjo picker

This eye problem stuff must be catching.  I had a macular hole repaired in my right eye about a month ago or so.  I spent a miserable week or so with my head down...slept on a massage table on my belly for a week.  After I went back for my one week check up, she told me that the gas they put in my eye had really caused my cataract to grow rapidly.  I am basically blind in my right eye right now.  Got to go back to see the surgeon again tuesday.  She has already sent me to a dr. that will remove the cataract...I got to go for preop the 28th of this month.  I hope the removal of the cataract will give me at least some of my sight back.  I am trying to get what I have obligated myself to do done before the next surgery.  

My depth perception is screwed up.  I was unloading some logs off my trailer and got two of my deck boards along with one of the logs.  Deck needed replaced, but I just was not ready to do it just yet.  Banjo
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

Pine Ridge

Quote from: randy d on October 10, 2019, 06:40:17 PM
About 2 yrs ago my vision crossed and I had MRI and other tests and they couldn't find what happened. Then a friend said he had this happen and his doc said to take A reds 2 supplement. I started taking that and my vision went back to normal. Most Pharmacies have it over the counter as does Wal-mart.. I still am taking it as this supplement is for your eyes. I am a believer in A Reds 2. To all of you that have eye problems I know it can be hard to deal with. The best of luck to all of you. Randy
I just turned 51, and have always had perfect vision until about a year ago, one eye or the other blurry at times, cant read writing on bottom of tv screen at times because its blurry and so on. I read this topic a little over a week ago and saw you mentioned a reds 2, i'd never heard of it. I looked into it a little and picked up the equate brand of it at walmart to give it a try. I can actually see better and tell a difference after only a few days of taking it.

Husqvarna 550xp , 2- 372xp and a 288xp, Chevy 4x4 winch truck

Ed_K

Rita had cataract surgery on her left eye on monday. Wow what a difference! She went from almost not seeing to 20-25. I am so happy for what the eye surgeon's can do these days. She'll get the right one done on the 25th. Probably see better than me then  thumbs-up.
Ed K

Roxie

That is wonderful news! 
Say when

Ron Scott

Yes, it sure makes a difference. Especially notice the improvement now while deer hunting. ;)
~Ron

Thank You Sponsors!