iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Thanks to the Forum

Started by Mooseherder, March 29, 2006, 07:43:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mooseherder

I found this Forum a couple weeks ago and have really enjoyed learning from reading as many threads as possible.  It has become an addiction.  It is amazing to see so many people sharing their knowledge and having fun. I have made a few Furniture pieces in the past but plan on taking it to another level in the near future. Would like to Mill our own lumber to build a Pole Shed, then a Home on some property my wife and I purchased 3 years ago in Northern Maine. Not to far from SwampDonkey, we have a little camp that is just a calling me back!

ronwood

Welcome to the fourm. Pull up a chair and stay awhile.

Ron
Sawing part time mostly urban logs -St. Louis/Warrenton, Mo.
LT40HG25 Woodmizer Sawmill
LX885 New Holland Skidsteer

Ed_K

Welcome Mooseherdsman, the northeast forestry expo is coming up in may if your looking at mills. Its in Essex Jc. Vt. this yr.
Ed K

Mooseherder

Would like to make it to the Northeast Forestry expo in May. Will have to look at re-arranging vacation plans to make it. Get me started on the right foot with Mrs. Moose   :-*
Probably a must do to make some good decisions eh?

mometal77

Welcome too the forum Mooseherder..
This place can be addicting at times.  Besides other information on the net and other forums I belong too this place is where it is at.  It is one of the only "family" forums I know of online.  Where people treat you like a person and wont criticize you if you have the simplest question.
bobby
Too many Assholes... not enough bullets..."I might have become a millionaire, but I chose to become a tramp!

customsawyer

Welcome to the forum. What part of Fl. are you in?
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Mooseherder

Thank You
We are in Royal Palm, about 15 minutes westa west palm.
You need help tailing? I am trainable.

Thank You Sponsors!