iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Your sawmill YouTube channel?

Started by Tony Sawmill, February 23, 2024, 11:16:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Sawmill

I'm new here so not sure if this is allowed but if so, would love to see links to everyone's sawmilling YouTube channels if you have one!

Jeff

Here is my sawmill playlist, this is the youtube channel belonging to the founding of the forestry forum. You may find anything on it. Some of it okay. smiley_smug01

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoGRZrVEkkIEs4uRr0HwdEa3OvIce5so1&si=mDvCsjlTlHP7YNQv

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Old Greenhorn

If you look at each member's posts on the left of the pane under their user names and avatoars you will see some icons. If there is a youtube icon there just click on it. Look at yours and you will see that icon.
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

hilltopper46

I just ran across this video of sawing bowl blanks for our woodturning club on my EZ Boardwal JR.\

Sawmill Video
Southeast Wisconsin
Stihl MS290
Husqvarna 576XP
Skil 1642

EZ Boardwalk Jr

Farmall 60A with Loader, Grapple and Forks

PAmizerman

Woodmizer lt40 super remote 42hp Kubota diesel. Accuset II
Hydraulics everywhere
Woodmizer edger 26hp cat diesel
Traverse 6035 telehandler
Case 95xt skidloader
http://byrnemillwork.com/
WM bms250 sharpener
WM bmt250 setter
and a lot of back breaking work!!

123maxbars

Sawyer/Woodworker/Timber Harvester
Woodmizer LT70 Super Wide, Nyle L53 and 200 kiln, too many other machines to list.
outofthewoods
Youtube page
Out of the

farmfromkansas

Found Yellowhammer's you tube, it is Hobby Hardwood Alabama sawmill.  He has some good instruction on setting up your mill, blades, tension etc.
Most everything I enjoy doing turns out to be work

doc henderson

Hello Jim, it has been a while!  FFK.  Doc.
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

YellowHammer

I just subscribed to PAmizerman channel.  Looks good!
YellowHammerisms:

Take steps to save steps.

If it won't roll, its not a log; it's still a tree.  Sawmills cut logs, not trees.

Kiln drying wood: When the cookies are burned, they're burned, and you can't fix them.

Sawing is fun for the first couple million boards.

Be smarter than the sawdust

PAmizerman

Quote from: 123maxbars on March 01, 2024, 11:36:13 PM
Quote from: PAmizerman on February 24, 2024, 04:35:28 PMHere is mine
https://youtube.com/@byrnemillwork2526?si=sfeOGyjvqCCdROUo
Didn't realize you had a channel PA, nice,
It's not much. Just a place to share some videos 
I need to do a new video. I've changed a few things 
Hydraulics everywhere
Case 95xt skidloader
WM bms250 sharpener
WM bmt250 setter

PAmizerman

Quote from: YellowHammer on March 02, 2024, 01:06:26 PMI just subscribed to PAmizerman channel.  Looks good!
Awesome now I'm up to 63 subscribers🤣
Going big time.
Hydraulics everywhere
Case 95xt skidloader
WM bms250 sharpener
WM bmt250 setter

Magicman

PA, go to your "Profile Details" and add your YouTube channel address and it will show up as an icon in your profile.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

PAmizerman

Hydraulics everywhere
Case 95xt skidloader
WM bms250 sharpener
WM bmt250 setter

terrifictimbersllc

Magicman has a YouTube channel. 
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Magicman

But not intentionally.  I had to use YouTube in order to share videos and it just happened.  There is at least one video on Rumble, but I don't know where it is.  ??   smiley_headscratch
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

B.C.C. Lapp

Listen, or your tongue will make you deaf.

YellowHammer

I just hope when PAmizerman becomes a famous, big time YouTube celebrity and has a couple million subs he still remembers us, "the little people," old numbers #63 and #64! ffcheesy ffcheesy ffcheesy

YellowHammerisms:

If it won't roll, its not a log; it's still a tree.  Sawmills cut logs, not trees.

Kiln drying wood: When the cookies are burned, they're burned, and you can't fix them.

PAmizerman

I'll have to break out the spandex 
Hydraulics everywhere
Case 95xt skidloader
WM bms250 sharpener
WM bmt250 setter

B.C.C. Lapp

Huh? :uhoh:    Nnnnaaaahhhh, that ain't necessary there Pamizerman.   Really its not. whiteflag_smiley
Listen, or your tongue will make you deaf.

Old Greenhorn

OK, I subscribed and brought you up to 65, BUT my subscription comes with the provision that you leave the spandex on the shelf in the store. If I see anything more than a spandex beanie, I am out off there. ffcheesy
 You have more than twice what I have, so good on ya! I don't put much stuff up anyway.
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.

YellowHammer

Quote from: Old Greenhorn on March 03, 2024, 11:38:07 AMIf I see anything more than a spandex beanie, I am out off there. ffcheesy
I guess that is one way to get subscribers, but I hope you'll wear more clothes than a tiny spandex beanie. ffcheesy ffcheesy ffcheesy  
YellowHammerisms:

Old Greenhorn

Now you KNOW that's not what I meant! Did you go out drinking with Doc Henderson last night? ffcheesy

TimW

Mahindra 6520 4WD with loader/backhoe and a Caterpiller E70 Excavator.  My mill is a Woodmizer LT40HD Wide 35hp Yanmar Diesel. An old Lull 644D-34 called Bull

doc henderson

I look forward to having a beer and such with Robert in April, and Tom, at least please wear some spandex, if nothing else!  Prob. just be that dang green felt hat.   :snowball: ffsmiley :pimp2: :toff: :dry: mustache-smiley :silly: smiley_chef_hat smiley_fireman_hat :party: :party2: :party3: smiley_mickey smiley_sultan no_no
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!