iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Memorial Day

Started by rooster 58, May 30, 2016, 08:34:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooster 58

I wasn't sure where to place this post. Since most of the folks I know are here, I decided to put it here.

I would respectfully like to thank all forum members whom are military veterans for their service, and the sacrifices they made to ensure the freedoms that we have today. This debt of gratitude also extends to family members serving or have served, and to your friends that have donned their uniforms and swore to defend our great nation.
    I extend to all of you, a heartfelt salute to each and every one of you.
     Also, I wish one and all a happy and safe holiday

paul case

Good place to put it imo.

I also would like to thank all our veterans. All of them.

My dad is a veteran. He was drafted during Vietnam. He had to leave a good job that paid as much a day as the military paid for a week. I know that had to be the way for many and they willingly served what they were asked for God and country.

THANK YOU.

PC
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

derhntr

Thank you for the thoughts today. Prayers go out to the family's of those who paid the ultimate price. God Bless.  OFI 03 
2006 Woodmizer LT40HDG28 with command control (I hate walking in sawdust)
US Army National Guard (RET) SFC

tnaz

Thanks Rooster for this thread.
And  for those that gave some and for those that gave ALL.

http://worriersanonymous.org/Share/Mansions.htm

samandothers

Thank you to those that serve and served!

Hard to find words to say thank you to the families of those that gave their lives that we may have the freedoms we do and they don't have their family members.

Beavertooth

Many thanks to all of you.  Thanks can never be enough for what many many have given.
   May the Lord Bless all of You.
2007 LT70 Remote Station 62hp cat.

fishfighter

There are so many young people that really don't know what was given so they can speak their peace. It breaks my heart. My family has server our great nation for over 200 years. It was a server that was expected once my family got ran out of Nova Scotia. Full blooded coonass here. ;D

It makes me think of my brother today. He lost his life once he left Vietnam 15 years later. Agent Orange ate him alive. :(

Mom and Dad had 4 sons and we all served.

tmarch

Thank you for the thanks, much better than some of us got when we returned from the "unpopular war".
Retired to the ranch, saw, and sell solar pumps.

valley ranch

Well, we thank you, and all who gave all. God bless em one and all.

Thank You Sponsors!