iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

What's not for supper?

Started by Chris Burchfield, July 17, 2013, 07:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Burchfield

Bobby Deen's "From Mama's Table to Mine" Chicken Pot Pie.  Went to Wmart and bought the book.  Most of the recipes are 350 calories or less.  Well I seasoned the frozen chicken breast with onion and salt for cooking.  While reviewing the new book and at an hour and ten minutes of cooking on high, I smelled smoke.  Jumped up and carried the smoking boiler outside.  Dang, It's 6:11 p.m., she's on the way home from work.  What's the number for Domino's?  Dang!!!!   :P
Woodmizer LT40SH W/Command Control; 51HP Cat, Memphis TN.

pabst79

350 calories or less, must be small servings?  ???
Not sure which came first, but I have chickens and eggs.

drobertson

No dominos on speed dial here, but I do have Casey's and God Fathers,  best case scenario is keep some frozen ones in the freeze ,  best to work on new recipes when time is on your side ;D  david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Chris Burchfield

I went to Wmart.  They have a pizza crust packet.  Then Ragu pizza sauce, mozzarella, sliced black olives and mushrooms, ground beef and pepperoni.  I had onion and bell pepper at home.  I've got a couple of large cast iron skillets I use.  Crisco on the iron, spread the dough, precooked at 475 F. for seven minutes, sauce, generous amount of 100% parmesan cheese, mozzarella and the rest.  I did brown the ground beef before adding.  Last was garlic salt.  I got a thumbs up from the wife.
Woodmizer LT40SH W/Command Control; 51HP Cat, Memphis TN.

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

drobertson

really chuck,  that does sound good,  david
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Thank You Sponsors!