iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Negril Jamaica

Started by blueox, December 29, 2007, 08:06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueox

Jamaica is the best. We love it and will continue to visit!

Our favorite resort is 'COUPLES'

1. The food is amazing!
2. The people are so nice. This resort only hires happy people! Everyone is so occomodating, happy, nice, talkative & friendly.
3. No Kids allowed!! We have 4 teenage girls and a 22 year old...so its nice to leave the kids to home and not listen to "Marko....Polo...." in the pool!!
4. Couples ONLY! No singles allowed. This is really cool! Everything is set up for couples or tables for 4 or 6 etc!
5. All inclusive!!
6. Very clean!!
7. Amazing beach!
8. RELAXATION! REST! NO STRESS!

There are several COUPLES resorts in Jamaica. I highly recommend Couples Negril! This is our second time to go back, and we look forward to returning. We met so many couples that have returned 5, 6 & 7 years in a row! Thats my plan!

We like to do nothing...absolutely nothing! My biggest worry is what time to roll over and did I get the sunscreen on every spot!

But there are plenty of activities if you want to:

Volley ball twice daily
water sports, snorkeling, scuba diving, sail boats and other boat devices, all included
A daily cruise that takes you to a place to rock dive and see a sunset
you can do crafts & jewelry making on the beach
night club several nights a week
beach parties
performances from local bands on a nightly basis

This is the place! If you want to be busy...you can. If you want to relax and be lazy...you can!

www.couplesresort.com

Laurel

DOT Highway Approved Log Load Trailers. For your ON Road Multi-Purpose Use

Handy Andy

We were there maybe 3 years ago.  Had a great time.  I went on the 2 tank dives every day.  If you get down to the dive shack, say Hi to English and Sinker.  Jim
My name's Jim, I like wood.

Daren

I got married on the beach there 14 years ago. You are right about the food. We went "all inclusive" so food/drink was already paid for. I had 5 meals a days  :D. And the Jamaican coffee was killer. I saw they sold it in the gift shops, but figured it was not the same stuff I was drinking at the hotel (and expensive). So I slipped one of the staff a $10 and he brought several bags from the kitchen  :-X. I did not meet a soul who was not as nice as they could be, made sure we had anything and everything to make for a great week.
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Thank You Sponsors!