iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Can you help this year?

Started by Jeff, February 11, 2019, 04:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Greenhorn

I count 12 so far, lets keep it going!
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

Jeff

Thank you Old Greenhorn. We have over 35,000 members. Can you imagine what just a few dollars a piece would do? I know that's not going to happen but i hope we can keep this rolling!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Jeff

Old Greenhorn

Quote from: Jeff on February 12, 2019, 07:59:26 AMWe have over 35,000 members. Can you imagine what just a few dollars a piece would do? I know that's not going to happen but i hope we can keep this rolling!
That thought had, in fact, crossed my mind. My only concern is that there are a lot of caring members that go directly to a single forum and may never see this post, or the banner on the main page. I bet they would be happy to throw in a couple of bucks if they knew about it.
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.

Old Greenhorn

I think you will get a good response, time will tell.

Dakota

Dave Rinker

Old Greenhorn

14 now.
 Jeff I am aware that we don't want cross posting, so I added a link to my signature line in my posts, hoping some others might notice and come check it out. Thinking if a few others did that, it may help spread the word without being obnoxious. Wish I could figure out a way to make it just a tad bigger or bold.

Jeff

There is also a  link in red and blue near the top of every page and also on the news section on the forum index page.

Old Greenhorn

Yeah, duh. I knew it was on the main page, but forgot it would show up on all page headers. Guess I wasn't thinking. Just trying to get the word out for something very worthwhile. I'll leave the signature as is for a few months, it can't hurt.

doctorb

The FF won't get credit for my donation, as I did not note that I was a Forum member.  It looks like the response is so strong, that it won't matter anyway. Nice effort everybody!
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

Jeff

@doctorb  I am on the board of directors and I see the treasurers report each month. I'll make sure that it is noted.

Thank you!

olcowhand

@Jeff I went to donate, but I noticed that Pay Pal isn't an option. I'll put a check in the mail....
Steve
Olcowhand's Workshop, LLC

They say the mind is the first to go; I'm glad it's something I don't use!

Ezekiel 36:26-27

Ron Scott

~Ron

Jeff

Quote from: olcowhand on February 12, 2019, 05:40:35 PM
@Jeff I went to donate, but I noticed that Pay Pal isn't an option. I'll put a check in the mail....
Steve
Sent you a PM. Paypal is actually the primary method on the memorial site.

Stephen1

Done!
Thank you to all the Veterans on both side of our border!
IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

Jeff

Jeff

doc henderson

Jeff, I am just curious.  You and Tammy donated a bunch, what is the next level at which they give the forestry forum a little more recognition?  are we anywhere close to the next level.  I know that not everyone is in a position at this time, but might motivate a few that are.  Not sure if you are even able to share that info.
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Jeff

We have reached the next level of sponsorship. But why stop there? :)  This isn't about doing something for the Forestry Forum, it is about trying to use the Forestry Forum to do something big for the memorial and in turn, all the things the memorial can do for others.  

doc henderson

You make a good point.  sounds like everyone has been very generous.  It is my honor to be part of this forum.
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Old Greenhorn

I count about 17 now. Good works folks, spread the word.

Mooseherder

Done!
Thank you Jeff and Tammy. :)

51cub

Me too. Thank you Jeff and Tammy!
I believe in the hereafter, because every time I take two steps into the tool crib to get something I wonder " what did I come in here after"

If nothing else I'm always a good last resort or the guy to hold up as a bad example

Jeff

Thank You Sponsors!