iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

tree trees

Started by woodmills1, December 14, 2001, 01:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

thats cannuck for three trees  as in i cut the board tree times and its still too short.   sorry about this post i just had to get to 100 post before i logged out.  no denigration intended some of my best friends are canadian :D
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

CHARLIE

Better try again. I think you need more than 100 even to get tree trees. :o
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

woodmills1

tree trees for me gotta grow me a forest.  but really now let me say what a great forum! :D :D

James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Jeff_Green

:D :D  Would you like some Grits with those trees???  :D :D

woodmills1

hominy hominy grits do i gets.  ever take the middle out of a piece of bread and grill and egg in the hole. :D YUM!

Tom

Oh yes, Hominy grits, Egg in the hole and hot coffee.  I gotta go to the kitchen.

Whoops.........Congratulations on your third tree.....lookin' go-o-o-d.....

Now where's the kitchen.

Papa Dave

This is a great forum.  It is informative and fun, too.  By the way, I had my cheese grits this morning down in Tennessee.  

They were sooo good. ;D ;D ;D

Bibbyman

I sometimes wonder if the north had good grits,  the outcome of The War of Northern Aggression would have ended differently and our national Capital would be in Memphis today.  :-/

Whistling Dixie just ain't the same without a mouth full of grits!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

DanG

Congrats on yer treeth tree, WM1. I'm still working on my tooth one.

Had my dose of grits last night, along with fried Mullet and red roe, butterbeans and okra. 'Bout made myself sick!
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

CHARLIE

OOOOOEEEEEE! DanG, you reminded me of fried mullet roe.  MMMMmmmmboy.  Fried mullet roe and grits. It just don't get much better'n that.  Only problem though.....if'n ya eat too many mullet roe, you'll grease yore britches. :o

Did y'all people not of the Florida persuasion know that a mullet has a gizzard!  Yep, jes' fry up a mess o' mullet gizzards and you've got some mighty fine eatin'. They're even better with grits.
  8) 8) 8)
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

DanG

Oh yeah! I had a mess o' gizzards not long ago. We had a mullet fry here at work, and somebody brought a bag of'em in. We didn't cook'em so we didn't start a fight, so I took'em home. Chased the whole mess down with some fresh-outta-th-oven cornbread with homemade Cane Syrup.  

Trouble with mullet gizzards is that it takes about as many mullets to get a mess of'em as it takes moles to get a gallon of mollasses. ;-)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Thank You Sponsors!