iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Lurking Tom

Started by ARKANSAWYER, November 09, 2004, 04:43:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARKANSAWYER

I had a Fan of Bibbyman and Mary here at the mill today.  Tom lurks here on the FF but does not post.  He got some logs from a friend and brought them out to have them sawed.  He sure loves wood and I will have to keep my eye on him while he is at the mill.  Seems to favor Qsawn oak.  By the time we got done sawing and loading his son Austin was ready to go home and do home work. ;>)
  Nice people and only live about 30 miles from here.   Seems he and I have been lusting after some of the same trees on the side of the road.  I may not get them but get to saw them.
ARKANSAWYER
(  I had a photo but could not get it to move over here after loading?  DSC00960f )
ARKANSAWYER

Jeff

Jeez oh petes Arky. Next time ya come up thre will be some mandatory puterskoolin

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

customsawyer

Don't feel bad Arky if I hadn't had my son here,who is a computer mager, you wouldn't have gotten to see my fish.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

ARKANSAWYER

Thanks Jeff!
  Last week every time I put a photo on it would double post and I had to take one off.  Now this week I can not get one on.??  At least I could get it to the photo Gallery and be right size and all.
ARKANSAWYER
ARKANSAWYER

Bibbyman

Tom,  if you're still lurkin', jump on in!  Welcome to join in the Forum.  

You got a chance to be a charter member of the Bibbyman/Pro-Sawyer Mary fan club. ;D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Jeff

Bib, dont ya mean You got a chance to be THEE charter member of the Bibbyman/Pro-Sawyer Mary fan club. ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

MULE_MAN

Wood-Mizer LT40HDG25 with Simple Setworks, debatker, 580 CASE backhoe

Thank You Sponsors!