Best way to provide feedback to Woodland Mills?

Started by mjb, February 08, 2022, 08:57:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjb

What is the best way to provide feedback to Woodland Mills. I'm really impressed with their product but have a couple of issues that I would like to bring to their attention.

btulloh

Call or email. They've always been very responsive in the past. I'd start with a phone call. 
HM126

rusticretreater

If I am trying to get a status report, order issue or complaint I would call.  If you have an issue that you would like to suggest a fix for or had a snafu that broke something I would email and also attach a picture or two if it would help.  I threw a blade early on in my experiences and it mangled the cover on the extendable arm.  I sent them a picture of it with my statement of what happened.  

The response was great.  The guy said I also noticed this appears to be a bit off, I will send you that part too.  So I got the repair parts and they also threw in an extra blade.  Under Warranty.

If its something like a suggestion of improvements, definitely email it so they can forward it internally and your original explanation is preserved.
Woodland Mills HM130 Max w/ Lap siding upgrade
Kubota BX25
Wicked Grapple, Wicked Toothbar
Homemade Log Arch
Big Tex 17' trailer with Log Arch
Warn Winches 8000lb and 4000lb
Husqvarna 562xp
2,000,000th Forestry Forum Post

mjb