Rust Reaper Website and Feedback

Started by Mike_P., October 18, 2007, 09:29:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike_P.

It seems like coming home again to see all of history that was in the Forestry Forum prior to the crash of 2007.  Thanks to Jeff, Tammy and all of the admins for their hard work.

Prior to all of the Crash excitement and activity, Jeff and I had worked on changing the look and feel of the Rust Reaper website.  We wanted to make our message clearer and to make it more pleasing to the eye.  Please take a look and let me know what you think.

Also, anyone who has any feedback on their use of Rust Reaper, different applications, etc., that information is always welcome.

And, thanks to all of you who have purchased Rust Reaper.  We appreciate your business and the support of the Forestry Forum.

Mike

Jeff

Mike also has a new photo gallery on his website! I did that in my spare time this week.  :D Look for that as your ordering your supply of Rust Reaper. ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

ElectricAl

We purchased a gallon of Rust Reaper a couple months ago because we have found it worked so good. Our 1993 WoodMizer gets plenty. Mainly on the vertical mast tubes.  When ATF is used the socket head holes for the Polly slides packed full of sawdust and caused problems. With the use of Rust Reaper the socket head holes don't pack full. It really does not take very much product to make a difference. Rust Reaper spreads on its own. Just apply it in an "S" pattern up the mast tube.
We also use it in nearly every nut and bolt assembly on the property.

Try it....you'll like it ;)
Linda and I custom saw NHLA Grade Lumber, do retail sales, and provide Kiln Services full time.

Ron Wenrich

I just remembered I needed to get some more. 

The site looks good, and is easy to get around on.  Paypal is a nice feature. 
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Mike_P.

Ron:

Thanks for the input and the order.  We shipped in on Friday.

Mike

Reddog

Mike,
Thanks for the quick shipment.

Wally

beenthere

Mike
Dropped off some RReaper at several places, and have heard back from two....both said "Hey, that stuff really works!!" and one told about his experience. Good to hear. The Stihl dealer said he was buggering up a screw in a carburetor with the phillips screwdriver on a corroded bolt...then he remembered the RustReaper I left with him. Gave it a try, and short time later...turned it out with no problem. I didn't get the details of the other experience.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Mike_P.

Reddog:  You are welcome.  Thanks for the order.  Please let me know how it works for you.

beenthere:  I'm glad to hear that Rust Reaper is working out for your friends.  The most effective advertising is when someone uses it and likes what it does.

Thanks to all for your support.

Mike

Reddog

Mike,
Just to let you know. I had a truck cap that the lock has been stuck on for two years. I had tried other oils. So it had been a year since I had last tried to get it unstuck. Figured when I got the RR it would be a good test. Well four days of putting RR into it and it freed up.

I have some other projects once it warms up out.

Wally

Mike_P.

Wally:  I'm glad that it worked for you.  I'm thinking, but could be wrong, that Ron Scott had a similar application.

When I first read your post yesterday, I was thinking it might be July before things warm up here in Michigan.  But, today is a different matter.  It's about 54 d. (F) and things are looking a little more like spring.

Thanks for getting back.

Mike

Ron Scott

Yes, I had the same experience on a truck cap lock. Rust Reaper freed it up.
~Ron

beenthere

Another RR success story from tyb525.

https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php/topic,39002.0.html

Gib bolts in a planer head.

Great to learn about RR at an early age like tyb525, and not have to go without all these years.  8) ;D ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

BcWoodWorks

I realize this is a couple months old, and my post probably isn't relevant to the RR website...but I just had to say that Rust Reaper keeps my firearms in perfect condition. Plus I don't need to apply it half as often as I do regular gun oil.

Had a rusted solid nut/bolt at my Grandpa's house...Used about 5 drops in the threads above the nut...waited an hour; BING!

I love Rust Reaper.  ;D
Alec - Woodworking rookie, and Private in the United States Army.

"Safety first, impressions last. Remember it." -Swampdonkey

D Hagens

Do you sell it in Canada? Do you need a rep out this way? If so drop me a line. :)

Brucer

Quote from: D Hagens on December 05, 2009, 11:45:37 AM
Do you sell it in Canada? Do you need a rep out this way? If so drop me a line. :)

And if you make him your Canadian rep, I'll be the first one to place an order ;D.
Bruce    LT40HDG28 bandsaw
"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers."