iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

1st annual Forum Marhmallow Roast!

Started by Pete J, August 06, 2004, 06:30:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete J

In honor of those members that can't make it to the pig roast, I'm setting a tent up in my backyard tonight. I'm gonna build a campfire and roast marshmallows. If things start getting a bit crazy, maybe I'll fire up the Husky 365 a bit just to let the neighbors know how much fun I'm having!

Not!

Ed_K

Move to Ma ;D, we can do that  :D. If your bored, I got a 30" hookroon you can use to pull some sticks for me  ;).
 We should have a forum get together over this way some time.
Ed K

sprucebunny

I was thinkin that too. The East Coast Pig Roast. I would a done somthin about it but I got no idea how to cook sompin that big. But I got a big piece a ground where everone can yell and run chainsaws any time a day and camp till your silly with bug bites. Next year I'll try to plan better but I think I;ll need help wif da pig part. Voluteer sign up sheet:
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Pete J

Well, as long as we got a year to plan for it, I'm sure we could come up with something.

Last night's marshmallow roast was a huge success. Me, 2 8year olds and 2 5year olds made smores and burned everything we could find in the firepit. Only one had a bad dream at 3 a.m. It was a good night in honor of da piggy! Way to go Norman!

Thank You Sponsors!