iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Bad day in Huskyville

Started by logwalker, October 04, 2006, 09:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

logwalker

I dropped my favorite old husky this morning and DanG if it didn't break the handle and throttle assembly. It is a L-65 and I was hoping that someone out there might have some parts to get her running again. The whole handle snapped and took out the trigger also. Colud use a new rewind pully too. Go ahead and make my day. LW
Let's all be careful out there tomorrow. Lt40hd, 22' Kenworth Flatbed rollback dump, MM45B Mitsubishi trackhoe, Clark5000lb Forklift, Kubota L2850 tractor

parrisw

I got one in a box, in pieces, it stopped  running cause the cam that opens and closes the points, the keyway on it broke.  its my dads old saw, I will ask him if he cares if I sell it.  Don't know what shipping will cost though, I live in Canada.

Will

leweee

just another beaver with a chainsaw &  it's never so bad that it couldn't get worse.

Don K

logwalker, I have the number to a fella that has a lot of discontinued parts for all makes of saws especially huskys. He had a starter recoil spring for my old 66 that the local dealer said I would not be able to find parts for. I thought I had it in my billfold. I will find it tomorrow at home. My part was 12.95 shipping included, worth a million bucks to me.
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

logwalker

Well this might turn out ok. This was a saw that my uncle Tony gave me and every time I pull it out I have to think of him. I sure ain't ready to let it go. Thanks, LW
Let's all be careful out there tomorrow. Lt40hd, 22' Kenworth Flatbed rollback dump, MM45B Mitsubishi trackhoe, Clark5000lb Forklift, Kubota L2850 tractor

Kevin

Don K

logwalker, I found the number. His name is Randy Duncan. #937-927-5665   If you yahoo sawparts Randy Duncan you can get his address. I see where he will have a full lookup website for parts soon. Good luck on your parts. My old husky is sentimental too.    Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

Bill

Logwalker

If nothing else works out I had some success buying junker(s) off eBay for parts only - I too got that " You'll never find parts for that anywhere " so a parts saw off eBay saved me big bucks.

Good Luck . . .

logwalker

Thanks for all your help. I got the parts ordered on ebay for $22 and $5 to ship. Was exactly what I needed. Uncle Tony will be happy. LW

Thank You Sponsors!