iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Forestry Forum's Poster Award

Started by Jeff, October 21, 2003, 04:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Check back about 9:00 for the announcement of our first Forestry Forum's Poster Award Winner
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Kevin

You're too late as usual, I just placed my order.

AtLast

I think there shold be a " best recipe" award...and THAN 1 for the post that went the longest WITHOUT the mention of food...

Jeff

There is and the sponsor is Peanut M-n-Ms and I win every time.

AtLast

Steve_McDonald should at least get an honorable mention for all the work he did on that historic pictures posting...fantastic pics  and ALOT of work....GREAT JOB STEVE 8)

Jeff

Yes, he should. You all get honorable mention. :)

Kevin

trey_w

I should get it for most honest...I'll tell ya the truth 4 or 5 different ways before I'd lie to ya.   :D
If you put your two cents in and only get a penny for your thoughts...who gets the change?

Minnesota_boy

There is more than one way to tell a lie.  My preferred way is to tell the exact truth, but tell it so unconvincingly that everyone just "knows" that I'm lying.  :o
I eat a high-fiber diet.  Lots of sawdust!

Kevin

We can't offer an award for stretching the truth, there would be too many winners.  :D

Jeff

I figured I would bring this back to the surface rather then start a new thread. Why? Cause were going to start doing it again!  Mike P and Rust Reaper will once again be sponsoring the Forestry Forum poster awards.  Every 2nd Friday we will have a new winner.   Go to the beginning of this thread to read what the drill is, cause were going to do it again!

Thanks to Mike and Rust Reaper!

Jeff

Warbird

Awesome.  That Rust Reaper is great stuff. 

Mike_P.

Since there have been some conversations about our cleaner/degreaser, we've included an 1/2 pint sample bottle of concentrate in the Poster Award package. 

At a 10:1 or even 5:1 dilution with water that should give someone a chance to see how the product performs for them.

Mike

Thank You Sponsors!