iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Ethanol 15% att. chainsaw and boat owners

Started by sawman1042, May 18, 2009, 09:01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sawman1042

I saw on TV today that they want to go to 15% ethanol gas mix. I think I saw a link on here about a year or so ago about organizations you could contact about this. It had names and phone numbers. I live in Indiana and I think there was one listed somewhere in Indiana. Any help will be appreciated to find this post.

trapper

here is a link i  used.   Mercury marine where i work urged us to use it
http://capwiz.com/nmma/issues/alert/?alertid=13199386&PROCESS=Take+Action
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

sawman1042

Check out the above link and every boat and chainsaw owner vote no to 15% ethanol.

chucker

with ethanol being a drying agent, the way to get around haveing diaprame(spelling), gaskets,and fuel line problems is to use extra amounts of oil in the gas!! works for me .........
respect nature ! and she will produce for you !!  jonsered 625 670  2159 2171/28"  efco 147 husky 390xp/28" .375... 455r/auto tune 18" .58 gauge

Ironwood

Geeze, I already lost an updraft carb on a 1967 Towmotor, I am converting to propane. Cant do that on the chainsaws. Costing the small guy $$$$ more money.

Ironwood
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

cheyenne

I have always run 32 to 1 and so-far so-good. People I know running 50 To 1 are having problems........Cheyenne
Home of the white buffalo

Thank You Sponsors!