iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New tool

Started by Bruno of NH, December 22, 2020, 05:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno of NH

I have some milwaukee m12 tools.
I have had them when they first came out.
I like them for the size doing certain task.
But I only like the double size batteries. 
I just added the right angle die grinder.
I used it today that thing is sweet.
Better than a air one.
I was using 2" roloc disc of different pads and grits.
I will take a picture tomorrow .
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

barbender

I've been drooling over that tool myself, Bruno! I don't have any M12 tools, this might be the one that finally gets me!😁
Too many irons in the fire

peakbagger

I have the M28 system and got a 4" angle grinder as close out. Great rig, its probably my second used most tool of the set. I got a lancelot chainsaw blade for it and rigged up a depth gauge and it makes a great girdling tool. 

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

hedgerow

Bruno
You will enjoy the new toy {tool}. Its funny I sure don't use my corded or air tools much any more it easier to grab the battery powered ones. To me going battery operated is kind of like when I when from corded grinders and drills to air ones years ago. 

Walnut Beast

The roloc discs work fantastic and on a cordless would be really nice 👍 

newoodguy78

What kind of rpms is that little bugger spinning? 1/4 collet? Certainly looks really handy 

Bruno of NH

It has 4 speeds
10,000 to 25,000

SwampDonkey

Merry Christmas. :D 8) 8)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Corley5

That does look handy 8) 8) 
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

btulloh

That sure looks good Bruno. Gotta put that on my want list right away. 
HM126

Ed

I've got the milwaukee m12 staple gun, uses standard t50 arrow staples. It's the best thing since sliced bread.

Ed

RAYAR

Quote from: Ed on December 26, 2020, 12:59:55 AM
I've got the milwaukee m12 staple gun, uses standard t50 arrow staples. It's the best thing since sliced bread.

Ed
I've got the Craftsman 19.2V stapler/brad nailer. It also uses the standard T-50 staples. I just tried it out with the 1/2" staples and I'm quite impressed with it. It also uses 18g 3/4"-1-1/4" brads and I'm sure it will do equally as well with those.
mobile manual mill (custom build) (mods & additions on-going)
Custom built auto band sharpener (currently under mods)
Husqvarna 50, 61, 254XP (and others)
96 Polaris Sportsman 500
2006 Ranger 4X2 w/cap, manual trans (431,000 Km)

Thank You Sponsors!